Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#231 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:22 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:40 pm

I was pounced on last night by 2 mSH. They INSTANTLY killed me. No KD, no chance to even press a button. They landed on me and I was dead, 6.6k life so each did 3.3k damage to me in one shot. Not even 2 WEs can drop someone that quickly. SHs are too damned OP and it's getting to the point of being ridiculous.
You didn't help your argument with this post, tbh.
Dying is no option.

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#232 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:22 pm
PlagueMonk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:40 pm

I was pounced on last night by 2 mSH. They INSTANTLY killed me. No KD, no chance to even press a button. They landed on me and I was dead, 6.6k life so each did 3.3k damage to me in one shot. Not even 2 WEs can drop someone that quickly. SHs are too damned OP and it's getting to the point of being ridiculous.
You didn't help your argument with this post, tbh.

Now you know how it felt being jumped on by Lions or WHs ;)
Last edited by NSKaneda on Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Sulorie

Post#233 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 pm

amagawd wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:33 am I'm really getting mad at failing to catch them.
1 SH and 1Shaman can kite a WB, even if we mount up and try to catch up to them. Their run speed is insane.
SH has so much kiting stuff that it's really impossible to catch them.
I don't care about their dmg. But at least make them squishier. They jump, they stun, they run faster than my flee or my mount, they transform in a meatball, and jump again... i mean cmon.
Enough is enough imo, I'm sure you have enough data to nerf at least some parts of their mobility and/or damage.
Honestly, no matter how skilled u are, being able to kite 12+ ppl with one character without any possibility of getting punished is insane.
There is no such kiting class in any game I've played thus far. I played ranged classes in other games and I understand kiting, but this is impossible to counter.
Here, no matter what u use, u have a lower run speed than a SH.
Name me one class that can catch a SH in a straight line.
I wish you had recorded this and uploaded the video.
Dying is no option.

lyncher12

Post#234 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 pm

amagawd wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:33 am I'm really getting mad at failing to catch them.
1 SH and 1Shaman can kite a WB, even if we mount up and try to catch up to them. Their run speed is insane.
I don't care about their dmg. But at least make them squishier. They jump, they stun, they run faster than my flee or my mount, they transform in a meatball, and jump again... i mean cmon.
Enough is enough imo, I'm sure you have enough data to nerf at least some parts of their mobility and/or damage.
Honestly, no matter how skilled u are, being able to kite 12+ ppl with one character without any possibility of getting punished is insane.
There is no such kiting class in any game I've played thus far. I played ranged classes in other games and I understand kiting, but this is impossible to counter.
I would give you tips but chasing 2 people with 24 is pathetic

CeeJay89

Post#235 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:56 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 pm
Spoiler:
I would give you tips but chasing 2 people with 24 is pathetic

Almost as pathetic as the warbands and premades that chase people half way across a map's PvE zone.

vastou

Post#236 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:18 pm

As a RL, you command your 24 players to run after 1 guy?

Kurama

Post#237 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:50 pm

These bad players got Run Away nerfed for no reason...
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Neverever

Post#238 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:49 pm

Kurama wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:50 pm These bad players got Run Away nerfed for no reason...
I blame the devs for taking them serious tbh. They listened whinings of the same people who claim to be kited by a solo SH/Shammy with his WB, or he/she got killed instantly on the jump of 2SHs here.

Ads
hammerhead

Post#239 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:57 pm

vastou wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:18 pm
Well, yes, it looks especially funny for people who, in principle, have not changed their faction and have no idea what a pain in the ass it is when two shamans constantly dismount your tail and u physically have to constantly return to fight off the stragglers.
Everything would be fine if the devs themselves did not say that the game is not balanced 1 on 1 and, in theory, we should incinerate them in a second. But wait ... oh no ...
(\|)o0(|/)

Sulorie

Post#240 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:53 pm

hammerhead wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:57 pm
vastou wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:18 pm
Well, yes, it looks especially funny for people who, in principle, have not changed their faction and have no idea what a pain in the ass it is when two shamans constantly dismount your tail and u physically have to constantly return to fight off the stragglers.
Everything would be fine if the devs themselves did not say that the game is not balanced 1 on 1 and, in theory, we should incinerate them in a second. But wait ... oh no ...
Imagine your warband mounts up and just pushes them. With all the CC you have, and their inability to dismount so many players, let alone cleanse so many snares, how bad that warband has to be to get kited by a duo.
Dying is no option.