Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#181 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:00 am

kmark101 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:16 pm
Brutinho wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:24 pm
Stat buff -> Str, Wounds, Toughness

Trimal, I understand that it could have been confusing and if you ask for clarification is one thing, another is to be the first person to comment on patch notes complaining about Sh without getting any details and do exactly the same here (kmark that is).

Btw SW got exactly the same fix and from what Grunbag mentioned is that it broke last week.

Wait a minute... do you aware of the fact that IB single target stat buffs, like the aforementioned Str, Toughness and Armor DO NOT stack on top of potions/liniments? Just like the WP hitpoints buff DO NOT stack on top of liniments? Just like the knight/chosen aura DO NOT stack on top of potions? So why the single most already-overtuned class has this privilege again?

It's a stance and no skill buff. You should know the difference.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#182 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:05 am

Both Squig armor and assault stance were bugged last patch when I was attempting to fix another issue with them , I broke them . Both of them are fixed and works like 2 weeks ago ...
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ysaran

Post#183 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:54 am

yiddos1111 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:26 am both goblin classes have become god mode, and yes nothing surprises me anymore ,the mirror only goes one way like in a police station.
Shaman, worst healer in game, "god mode". ok :roll:
Zputadenti

Charon

Post#184 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/874896006 (main fight starts around 0h.57 min

Just watch and learn ...all rights reserved to Xerg ;)

btw statments like "destro does not benefits form 2xcd reduction like order" are ****..... kidding me
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Jildaz

Post#185 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:30 am

Charon wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am https://www.twitch.tv/videos/874896006 (main fight starts around 0h.57 min

btw statments like "destro does not benefits form 2xcd reduction like order" are ****..... kidding me
So much skill ...
He could play with a NeS controller and kill everything with this stupid addon and broken char.

Disgusting Gameplay.
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Charon

Post#186 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:19 pm

Jildaz wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:30 am
Charon wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am https://www.twitch.tv/videos/874896006 (main fight starts around 0h.57 min

So much skill ...
He could play with a NeS controller and kill everything with this stupid addon and broken char.

Disgusting Gameplay.
simplicity ...efectivenes ...score ....i dont need more ...I just want to know which order tune can play like this ..i want to roll one (with all that stats /tactics/utilities) ..... realy its not sarcasm

If non..just tell me how to stop it ??? All ideas that i have are not possible..... because this des setup is direct counter to potential good order answer......it can be in priv ..just send me pls some good idea that are not...... "just club dest healers faster"
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng

metroid24

Post#187 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:43 pm

At this point this guy is just trolling....
Teiloh Writes....
1) This class should probably not have an RKD. Destro RDPS has a ton of synergy/complementary abilities already. It has far, far too much mobility and survivability for a class to have a RKD, while Order has fewer knockdowns and no AOE KD. BW has to spec high in a single target line and sacrifice Ignite + GCDs, and they and SW are at infinitely more risk anywhere on the battlefield because of Destro's profound abundance of snares, pulls, speed boosts and other gap closers. A Squig Herder can simply run anywhere on the map with almost no risk and reap huge rewards by piling on CC.

*LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. SH can simply do anything and everything and are all powerful hurrdurr stompystomp. You are full of ****!*

Destros profound abundance of snares pulls lol! Literally! With orders KOTBS no Escape, SW 110 ft KD, etc you dare talk about CC tools? Order do NOT have fewer Knockdowns, you are simply spewing bullshit.Butthurt that destro finally has a class that can do something at range, we have had to deal with SW's ambush and ranged KD's for YEARS. EAT IT!
-SHs are now forced to use Gas Squig to have an even reasonable range to fight at, so bye bye Spiked Squig and bye Pet damage. SWs can literally KD you from 110 ft range in scout tree and their stance buffs are FIXED, they dont lose them like SHs do when their pet dies. And Gas Squig with the nerfed Squigbeast m1 now? Meh....
-Try getting critted by 1200-1500 dmg per tick on BHA during VoN boosted by Armor Pen tactc as well....from 100 ft range. Yeah.

Charon

Post#188 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:45 am

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/874673946

small footage of good msh play in rankeds ....
1. fight..... just stomp of new sw
2, fight ...some of des tanks did not swap guard and Hip was a bit to bold, but their pressure was huge. (btw i don't use FO vs Theoddone ..lesson learned)

generally msh has lev of pressure similar to ( aoe sl + whispering winds), without consequences

all rights reserved to Hippityboppity
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng

Ads
Andack

Post#189 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:57 am

You know a mSH need a choppa fasta and a waagh to be a dps as good as any slayer or WL ? No just checking

Asherdoom

Post#190 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:25 am

ppl complaining abpout SH are the same that wants WL leap back to 100 feet and engies able to shoot through the walls like last years. Learn to adapt and whine less on forum please.