Recent Topics

Ads

Faction lockouts

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Silodin

Faction lockouts

Post#1 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:17 pm

What's up with the new faction lockouts? locked as soon as you log out instead of log in to the other faction right now. not sure if that is unintentional but it is quite a useless and basically damaging feature for people that are not faction hero roleplayers.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Ads
Silodin

Re: Faction lockouts

Post#2 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:19 pm

Currently unable to form a group on order to defend the city because of this lockout. inflating destro win rates even more while we can not stop them. :sadsmileyface:
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Lithenir

Post#3 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:31 pm

So you're mad because you pushed city as destro and are not able to defend as order?
Guess lockout works as intended... So bad only 5 cities will open from now on

Cabron101

Post#4 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:39 pm

Oh wow, this is the best Christmas present!! Thank you devs.

Silodin

Post#5 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:03 pm

Lithenir wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:31 pm So you're mad because you pushed city as destro and are not able to defend as order?
Guess lockout works as intended... So bad only 5 cities will open from now on
I did not push city at all but this will prevent any sort of organized guild/alliance that plays both sides to just log in if something "might" happen within 90 minutes. if you want to swap a char to play with friends who just logged in for example you need to log out and wait 90 minutes or afk in pve before you can swap. it is a solution to a problem that does not exist.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Miaso

Post#6 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:14 pm

Good, people who push zones should get to play City, not City loggers or xrealmers

Spellbound

Post#7 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Silodin wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:19 pm Currently unable to form a group on order to defend the city because of this lockout. inflating destro win rates even more while we can not stop them. :sadsmileyface:
That's literally the issue they are stopping. Pushing city with 300+ Warhost of Destro, then swapping to gear their other realm chars. Nothing will change for Order/Destro win rates as it's been like this for like 9 months until they'd like to make balance changes instead of swapping WL Pounce around to make middle tree useless.

Charon

Post#8 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:18 pm

If its a new change not only bug ppl will need to think about their activity now ...give it time. In long run it will be more beneficial to the game as a whole...
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Ads
space44

Post#9 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:33 pm

lol lockout timer goes *brrrrrr*
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Sundowner

Post#10 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:36 pm

currently sipping on city logger/city realmer tears