Recent Topics

Ads

IB Time Management proposal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Earthcake

Re: IB Time Management proposal

Post#71 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:03 am

Nekkma wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:34 am
Indeed. So yet again, you did not prove anything with math outside the realm of the parameters you set yourself. OP seems very longwinding for a decade old aura whine.
That's all I was doing, providing information. Wether you find it relevant or not is your concern.

Saying it's wrong cause you don't find it relevant wasn't ok.

Ads
Zhentarim

Post#72 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 am

Drozen wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 pm NO maths needed, this is l2p issues (dont mean to talk down on you or anyone else). Half of this ailities are useless and shouldnt even be slotted in the first place, dont even remember when i picked up runic shield as a example.. No proper/common specc available alowe you to afford doing so (even IF you would want to for some odd reason)
Thats a bad example Runic shield is amazing and very affordable when you go up that tree, in fact I struggle to find any IB-ability I would dismiss as useless not worthy of a slot. That is one luxury we IBs have over other classes I guess.

Drozen

Post#73 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:55 am

Zhentarim wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 am
Drozen wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 pm NO maths needed, this is l2p issues (dont mean to talk down on you or anyone else). Half of this ailities are useless and shouldnt even be slotted in the first place, dont even remember when i picked up runic shield as a example.. No proper/common specc available alowe you to afford doing so (even IF you would want to for some odd reason)
Thats a bad example Runic shield is amazing and very affordable when you go up that tree, in fact I struggle to find any IB-ability I would dismiss as useless not worthy of a slot. That is one luxury we IBs have over other classes I guess.
Do not agree with that, for the simple reason regarding good solid speccs you dont have enough points to pick it mainly. when you do gett +2 points sure you can afford ot pick it up, no worries. But except then you cant and shouldnt, there's simply other stuff that's needed and offer better value from the specc's you should be running as a IB. And never said it was useless (Although i can see how you thought i did, my bad), only stated i couldnt remember when i actually specced into it.. IB's do have alot of stuff to use/pick up indeed, but a time & place for everything...But you cant pick up everything, priorities.
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber