Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked solo que proposal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
bloodydevilx

Ranked solo que proposal

Post#1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:56 am

Hello this is my first time posting and I am posting because i am concerned about the state of ranked solo Q. Everyone knows that it is only destro that Q's for ranked solo Q anymore and it is frustrating as a Aussie time zone based player. I will never be able to farm the tokens required to afford the triumphant pieces because order just doesn't Q for it. My suggestion is make triumphant medallion exactly like vanq, invader, and royals. Make it so you can get them in ranked. but you can also receive them in scs only if you have the entire oppressor set. it would help out everyone who is spending hours upon hours Queuing for ranked and having a full destro ranked group ready but 0 order. we all want to grind the triumphant gear but it is just impossible unless you played when ranked solo first came out.
Thank you for reading and I hope this is a decent suggestion.

Ads