Recent Topics

Ads

what is the end game here ??

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Jusva321

Re: what is the end game here ??

Post#11 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:54 pm

why ?? what whoud happen if you had 1 lake that didnt have a keep just small scale fighting the shards is allready in but in this game this is no point for anyone to be in othere zones then the zone that have a sige

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 am

You get only zerged as 6man, when you don't anticipate the zerg movement and miss to find an escape route in time.
Dying is no option.

Skullgrin

Post#13 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:19 am

Sarnai wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 pm The only thing Thargrimm groups with is his mount.

Don't say it like that, you make it sound... dirty. ;)
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Sponn
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:29 am

Jusva321 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:23 pm well if you ever zerged me down i whoud not know it since there is no point in looking ad names in the zerg

if you are looking for forum action make so release means somthing
make so i dont want to die to tha mighty Thargrimm now one one cares who kill them in the middle of the zerg

after playing a toon to rr 87 dont you want to be the best ? how will we ever know when you are just a dot in the blop ( or that mighty 12 man that can kill 24 noobs over and over :)
oof

lyncher12

Post#15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:29 am

end game is proudly defending fortress inners in full annihilator

sighy

Post#16 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:47 am

If i recall correctly the LotD zone didn't really have a keep. That said more incentives to split the zerglings and divert them off the straight line between warcamps would be a welcome change imho, but that is a topic for another thread.

yoluigi

Post#17 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:46 am

Ranked 6v6 is boring because it's the same maps where 6 people go to the middle and fight that it...(fights takes forever one guy makes a mistake the other team lose) If we had maps like reikland factory for 6v6 would make it 1000 times more interesting. With 2 or 3 capture points. Classes that are good solo duo or trio would actualy be usefull.

mekal

Post#18 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:49 am

you sound like the type of player that enjoys ranked arenas over mindless aoe spam sadly this game is not and has never been competitive and the devs at RoR have made smalle scale even more lackluster

the best you can hope for is 6v6 ranked matches but hardly anyone does those the server just simply doesnt have the population to support ranked people rather just turn off their brains for this game as has been the case since live

Ads
Jusva321

Post#19 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 am

yes ranked 6vs6 que is not optimal or ranked solo for that matter but i stil finde it more fun then getting zerged or zerging all night long

right now i dont see any real 6v6 in the lakes since they whoud get zerged or have adds with in 1 min what i see is a full party off sov camping the warcamp felling good killing the noobs

and yes it is fun to farm the noobs but make a place where the noobs (me) can have a clean fight

reikland zone was a good ide

Sofong

Post#20 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:28 am

sound like u should play street fighter or sth, thats pure skill and reaction time and fair clean fight.