Recent Topics

Ads

Armor Potions in RvR

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Armor Potions in RvR

Post#21 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:05 pm

tomolyons wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:14 pm But that's what teamwork is for.
But your grp is not debuffing armor on MA??

Ads
Akalukz

Post#22 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:17 pm

Rapzel wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:40 am
Akalukz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:08 am it's kind of funny how people defend the out of balance end game gear. Both offensively and defensively.
Hmm? There's very few careers where gear makes a large difference, renown and mastery points evolve a character more than gear even though there are very strong careers that excel in certain gear sets because of certain bonuses, it was very obvious with invader slayer before sov existed e.g. to support my theory BW went for onslaught before the introduction of sov, i.e a chp 22 PvE quest gear was bis and is still seen as one of the best gear sets until you get the real "end end gear".
Same applies to beastlord and conq for several melee where they are seen as 2nd BiS (If you don't have ranked gear or a better cloak).
Several tanks also ran 3 piece redeye for the armor bonus for a very long time.

But sure, to a certain degree I agree with you, I would rather see gear stats squished to make more sets viable than the addition of more sets with just better stats.

Also slayer complaining about unbalanced, soon we'll see the buff WE and WH threads again 😂
You hit the nail better than I did. the renowned points should be capped at 60 instead of 80, and they need to drop the 2 extra mastery points from gear at end game. Opens up to many builds that are just a bit overpowered. Game was most balanced at 40/60 with Conq gear top :)
-= Agony =-

Xergon

Post#23 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Yes, reduce all armor value so armor penetration lose its value...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Jagosa

Post#24 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:42 pm

git gud, ty.