Armor Potions in RvR

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Dwarni

Re: Armor Potions in RvR

Post#11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:02 am

I think movement speed should be reduced by 50%, if you consume an armor pot. Because more armor is heavier and therefore makes you slower. :lol:

Ads
Noslock

Post#12 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:45 am

Poor little dawi imagine when you face a bo with uwot up and 7k armour...

Skullgrin

Post#13 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:47 am

Meh, what they need to do is make the thorn potions do more damage so that they are just as appealing as the armor potions, since they share the same buff slot.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Sulorie

Post#14 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:53 am

Dwarni wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:02 am I think movement speed should be reduced by 50%, if you consume an armor pot. Because more armor is heavier and therefore makes you slower. :lol:
Only true for those who rarely use armor pots, like poor pugs and newbies. All the heavy pot users have to much training, they don't notice the extra armor weight. :mrgreen:
Dying is no option.

yoluigi

Post#15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:15 am

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:47 am Meh, what they need to do is make the thorn potions do more damage so that they are just as appealing as the armor potions, since they share the same buff slot.
That would make sense a good idea!

Akalukz

Post#16 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:08 am

it's kind of funny how people defend the out of balance end game gear. Both offensively and defensively.
-= Agony =-

Rapzel

Post#17 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:40 am

Akalukz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:08 am it's kind of funny how people defend the out of balance end game gear. Both offensively and defensively.
Hmm? There's very few careers where gear makes a large difference, renown and mastery points evolve a character more than gear even though there are very strong careers that excel in certain gear sets because of certain bonuses, it was very obvious with invader slayer before sov existed e.g. to support my theory BW went for onslaught before the introduction of sov, i.e a chp 22 PvE quest gear was bis and is still seen as one of the best gear sets until you get the real "end end gear".
Same applies to beastlord and conq for several melee where they are seen as 2nd BiS (If you don't have ranked gear or a better cloak).
Several tanks also ran 3 piece redeye for the armor bonus for a very long time.

But sure, to a certain degree I agree with you, I would rather see gear stats squished to make more sets viable than the addition of more sets with just better stats.

Also slayer complaining about unbalanced, soon we'll see the buff WE and WH threads again 😂

Sinisterror

Post#18 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:56 am

New players in ror make me wanna quit half the time and laugh half the time. Asking rr60+ people for gunbad rr70+ for city dungeon and wondering why its taking so long to get a party : D If you ask rr60 + for lvl 32 + dungeon the fault is in you=) + If you have only played in warbands and played few classes you really dont realize how GUCKING stupid/just plain wrong things you say or complain about. At least 5 tanks have ignored me after being only melee dps in party (scs) when i asked for guard they tell me F off and ignore and at least 10 on both side people spammin aoe on 1 player and if i ask why or try to explain why dont do that ignore=) People never had this low self esteem ever, thanks to social media probably.

Am i on permanent SILENCED in game ?? i hadnt log on for few days and played my we and i was silenced for 3 days with no explanation. wtf ? EDIT Only times ive even talked in game public is to trade/sell or to complain about solo que times or asking for someone to join me to que for scs so they might pop. If that is the reason for silencing me how can peeps tell me to F OFF for asking guard=))))))))))))) IM A HAPPY ABOUT THE STATE OF THE GAME YEP IM NOT LYING TO MYSELF
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
badoglio

Post#19 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:39 am

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....

Krima

Post#20 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:00 pm

I pop the 800s armor in order to fight R A M P A GE
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek: