Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Add 100% exp reduction scrolls

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Akalukz

Re: [Suggestion] Add 100% exp reduction scrolls

Post#11 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:36 am

Make it a one-shot chance at CR27. Freeze there or continue to 40.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Foltestik

Post#12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:41 am

sameone get farmed by big boy and now wanna bully same lowbie with twink :D

Ysaran

Post#13 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:25 am

God forbid the day when 100% xp reduction scroll will come
Zputadenti

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#14 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:03 am

Ysaran wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:25 am God forbid the day when 100% xp reduction scroll will come
It will never come :D

Dwarni

Post#15 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:49 am

Foltestik wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:41 am sameone get farmed by big boy and now wanna bully same lowbie with twink :D
Wow you must really know me or my Characters to make this the reason for my suggestion.

But to make it clear again:

1-39 = fun
40 under 60 RR = cancer

Some just want to have fun without grinding one of the most boring content in this game: oRvR, that's why I made this post.

Dwarni

Post#16 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:50 am

GamesBond wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:03 am
Ysaran wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:25 am God forbid the day when 100% xp reduction scroll will come
It will never come :D
Maybe you'd make a list of things you'll never add, so people stop wasting their time writing down suggestions ;).

I mean you don't want o split RvR again, so it is just a boring stupid zerg fest, ok fine, then you don't want to add 100% exp reduce scrolls so people can just have fun in most fun bracket 1-39, ok fine, but then you also seem to not care about improving fresh 40 player experience.

Hmm, strange.

Foltestik

Post#17 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:52 am

make stop exp on lvl 20 and we will see how many player wanna really have fun, not just farm lowbies with twinks :D

Dwarni

Post#18 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:55 am

Foltestik wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:52 am make stop exp on lvl 20 and we will see how many player wanna really have fun, not just farm lowbies with twinks :D
But level 40s with Souv Gear farming lowbies in oRvR is fine but you are concerned about players stopping getting exp and just having their level 3x set and farming lowbies lol. This forum is so ridiculous.

By the way developers don't want to split tiers back in like 16-39, so this whole twink argument is not valid at all, since in oRvR the situation is even worse than it could ever be in 16-39 scenarios.

Ads
Foltestik

Post#19 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:58 am

if you are vanq+ gear you are good to go and kill sov players with teamplay.

btw i start nowly SH (have it on rr60) and after like 2 months im 80 and same sov ... its not really hard to get gear this time

Ysaran

Post#20 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 am

ok, this entire post is total cancer. I play since 3 years (as you can see by clicking on my name) and I have 0 character full sov. One guildies of mine (I will not say his name here, but I can tell you in private) played for one month, 8 hours a day, and now he has my same RR and he is full Sov. To gear up in this game it's super easy and to level up your RR too. Often you gain RP for doin' literally nothing!
Another guildie of mine leveld up a rSH, is actually full annihilator and rr50. We won every single sc in the past week and our party has close every night with more than 100 kill in RvR.
Are we gods that can battle the mighty rr80+ full sov premade? NO! we are we just random ppl organized in a guild that play together every night for a couple of our.
Do you want to have fun? Do you want win? Get organized, damn. And try to learn from your error. This game require commitment.

P.S. if r1-r39 is the most fun bracket why is always empty? Man, face the reality: ppl like to play their rr40+ main and if they could skip r40-, they would.
Also, you play since one month and you are here "pointing out problems" while other veteran players tells that you are wrong, never heard of Mr. Dunning and Mr. Kruger? If you you should search them...
Zputadenti