Recent Topics

Ads

Unbearable problem with tactics

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
inrage

Unbearable problem with tactics

Post#1 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:29 pm

Since the server gave its first breath I play on it, I am very grateful for the work of keeping this story alive.

But I see that sometimes some more urgent things are forgotten and less necessary things become a priority.

Could you please stop buffing the SW and fix the problem with the low lvl tactics?

Thank you and congratulations for the dedication and time spent with this game.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Unbearable problem with tactics

Post#2 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:38 pm

What problem with lowlvl tactics?

I think urgent things for you might be less important for others. :^)
Dying is no option.

inrage

Post#3 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:38 pm What problem with lowlvl tactics?

I think urgent things for you might be less important for others. :^)
Constantly tactics that give more status, such as str, bs, int among other effects... simply stop working, forcing the player to relog.

Many players, especially the newplayers themselves want to realize the problem and their characters become a chicken in rvr.

kmark101

Post#4 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:28 pm

You dont need to relog, but sometimes (when you level bolstered, especially) go have to re-slot the tactics. It is how it is, only an issue until you are levelling.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Zxul

Post#5 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:36 pm

Tactics stop working when you are ported, whatever book, guild scroll, or out of fort. Been this way for sometime, all the way till you are 40.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Akalukz

Post#6 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:59 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:36 pm Tactics stop working when you are ported, whatever book, guild scroll, or out of fort. Been this way for sometime, all the way till you are 40.
For real?
-= Agony =-

Rydiak

Post#7 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:01 pm

Yea, there is a weird bug that occurs inconsistently when porting.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

inrage

Post#8 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:28 am

kmark101 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:28 pm You dont need to relog, but sometimes (when you level bolstered, especially) go have to re-slot the tactics. It is how it is, only an issue until you are levelling.
Not workl

Ads
ceramicartist

Post#9 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 am

For being on this server since day one, you surely don't know much about this game...and to throw punches at SW...really?