Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOPPA] GTDC replacement

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
hammerhead

Re: [CHOPPA] GTDC replacement

Post#91 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:09 pm

inrage wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:00 pm I left my choppa for now, it is very bad to play with this class before ENDGAME. Now I'm playing with an SH, which is also bad but different hahaahha : :lol: :lol: :P :) :(
Well, don't worry. I play IB mostly. And I am very bad. And the class is very bad. And all together is very very bad. So bad that I even pumped up to 80 my SM and bad too. Now there is a Lion and a Slayer (aside WP and RP and BG). And so I think maybe this is not a class but my crooked hands?
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
hammerhead

Post#92 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:11 pm

Orgruk wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:08 pm [Cities right now is just an instance to farm for end game gear
I just do not understand this moment. It's just part of the game. That is, what do you want the podium, where the knocks took place and everyone applauded you?
(\|)o0(|/)

farng84

Post#93 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Lol playing IB feels like playing the piano, while keeping an eye for your target, your guard, the overall of the fight and the minimap for a better overview of the whole battle...
But I like it better than BG for some reason (not saying it is stronger, saying I like it more)

farng84

Post#94 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:17 pm

hammerhead wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:11 pm
Orgruk wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:08 pm [Cities right now is just an instance to farm for end game gear
I just do not understand this moment. It's just part of the game. That is, what do you want the podium, where the knocks took place and everyone applauded you?
Sorry but you did cut off the part of the sentence that gave it meaning...

hammerhead

Post#95 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:21 pm

farng84 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:17 pm
I cut it out because there is no point in further duskiness in such a temp. There is a stream of Zarbix where Chozen wins over 2H Kobs with 90% health reserves. 1 on 1 balance is not about this game for a long time. Or is it the only content that shamans and roaming squigs can do for you?
(\|)o0(|/)

farng84

Post#96 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:59 pm

hammerhead wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:21 pm

I cut it out because there is no point in further duskiness in such a temp. There is a stream of Zarbix where Chozen wins over 2H Kobs with 90% health reserves. 1 on 1 balance is not about this game for a long time. Or is it the only content that shamans and roaming squigs can do for you?
Agree balance is not about 1 on 1, Orgruk never mentioned 1v1, just shorter fights or oRvR (which is also shorter fights compared to city). So what you said here is not related to the part of the sentence you did cut off nor to your answer.
I also saw a video of a dude running on water, you can check that on youtube (it was funny), but that's completely unrelated to the first sentence or your answer, like your mention of zarbix video.
So I have to ask, your point being?

hammerhead

Post#97 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 pm

farng84 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:59 pm
hammerhead wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:21 pm

Agree balance is not about 1 on 1, Orgruk never mentioned 1v1, just shorter fights or oRvR (which is also shorter fights compared to city). So what you said here is not related to the part of the sentence you did cut off nor to your answer.
I also saw a video of a dude running on water, you can check that on youtube (it was funny), but that's completely unrelated to the first sentence or your answer, like your mention of zarbix video.
So I have to ask, your point being?
I also saw this kind. very funny . But there is still a moment when he strips off on the beach and when he is pulled out by the lifeguard. It may not be that funny, but this is also part of the video. And you have to watch it again and again. Over and over again my friend. Because they are part of the same video.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ysaran

Post#98 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Guys don't waste your time with CountTalabecland and Hammerhead. I've never read such huge pile of steaming dung, they have no idea what they are talking about. If you want to the thread to saty in-topic then don't let them derail it, you will obtain the opposite effects that you are searching for.
Zputadenti

Ads
hammerhead

Post#99 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Ysaran wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:56 pm Guys don't waste your time with CountTalabecland and Hammerhead. I've never read such huge pile of steaming dung, they have no idea what they are talking about. If you want to the thread to saty in-topic then don't let them derail it, you will obtain the opposite effects that you are searching for.
Since 2014, I have never visited the forum with a proposal not to pay attention to the problem. I have never asked anyone to ignore someone, I have always tried to imitate the level of discussion that would not go beyond the framework of civilized communication and have not a single warning from the leadership. I have many classes, but the most important class has been forgotten for many years, and every topic in which people trying to clarify in what position their favorite class was immediately called three chops of 8 shamans and 20 witches, and all vying with each other told you the class is in order, he is in a good place. As a normal person, I started a discussion just to help the game as a whole and individual players who waste time on it and get a tub of slops in response, don't understand why. I even made an offer, maybe not the best. The discussion is over, keep that you are faithful as a gamer and that you deserve it more as people.
Forgive changing Shakespeare for my English.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ysaran

Post#100 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:36 pm

hammerhead wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 pm
Since 2014, I have never visited the forum with a proposal not to pay attention to the problem. I have never asked anyone to ignore someone, I have always tried to imitate the level of discussion that would not go beyond the framework of civilized communication and have not a single warning from the leadership. I have many classes, but the most important class has been forgotten for many years, and every topic in which people trying to clarify in what position their favorite class was immediately called three chops of 8 shamans and 20 witches, and all vying with each other told you the class is in order, he is in a good place. As a normal person, I started a discussion just to help the game as a whole and individual players who waste time on it and get a tub of slops in response, don't understand why. I even made an offer, maybe not the best. The discussion is over, keep that you are faithful as a gamer and that you deserve it more as people.
Forgive changing Shakespeare for my English.
I'm sorry for being rude but this post it's exactly the reason why I think you should be ignored. Your post isn't pertaining the OP. This post is about choppa and GTDC. Not about slayer, your behaviour on forum, how many class you play or for how long you are here.
Zputadenti