Recent Topics

Ads

mara proposal KD

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
jughurta69

Re: mara proposal KD

Post#11 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:30 pm

You see the tree mSW?? you have dps range , dps melee , 70% parry more armor than tank , 50%+ disrupt and dodge , 2 stun , silence disarm WITHOUT PARRY etc...

And another time i speak for change required not for a new KD . actually required disrupt only , i speak for required all defence . no def no KD

Ads
TreefAM

Post#12 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:39 pm

If tanks stopped sloting in toughnes they wouldnt have less armor than an asw :D

Rapzel

Post#13 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Okay assault stance x2 armor, gives 10% parry, monstro gives 100% armor reduction ignore, and self-healing and you always have +10% parry on mara?

Wasn't it also tested that armor debuffs are applied before the armor from gear? I.e. 1400 armor reduction = 2800 less armor on squig and SW?

jughurta69

Post#14 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:52 pm

TreefAM wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:39 pm If tanks stopped sloting in toughnes they wouldnt have less armor than an asw :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i love ;)

jughurta69

Post#15 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Rapzel wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:51 pm Okay assault stance x2 armor, gives 10% parry, monstro gives 100% armor reduction ignore, and self-healing and you always have +10% parry on mara?
no stance Assault + 120 Strenght ,+ 120 weapon skill, +10 % parry , +100% armor ,auto attack +65 %, +25% chance increase Auto attack speed +33% , + convert 1/1

monstro stance .... :lol:

Dev may be have read proposal , if you want close or delete this thread

Atropik

Post#16 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:24 pm Instill Fear is M3 smh... Also should note Exploit Weakness is the only 13 point KD in the game (unless my break has made me forget another one which I do no believe has happened) and is the only ranged class without an AoE root or AoE KB so it’s extra CC tool is the compensation for that.
Oyk/Dragon gun are on 13pts aswell

Whirling Pin/Sticky Squigz used to be an aoe root, but they where reworked in 1.3.3 patch on live, dont you want them to be rolled back xd?

Blackdraft on BW is the only AoE KB ability on ranged class this game used to have, unless youve mentioned that wierd "aoekb on crit" tactic on sorc.

SW is anything but a class with lack of cc abilities.
Nicelook | Obey

Manatikik

Post#17 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:35 pm

Atropik wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 pm
Manatikik wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:24 pm Instill Fear is M3 smh... Also should note Exploit Weakness is the only 13 point KD in the game (unless my break has made me forget another one which I do no believe has happened) and is the only ranged class without an AoE root or AoE KB so it’s extra CC tool is the compensation for that.
Oyk/Dragon gun are on 13pts aswell

Whirling Pin/Sticky Squigz used to be an aoe root, but they where reworked in 1.3.3 patch on live, dont you want them to be rolled back xd?

Blackdraft on BW is the only AoE KB ability on ranged class this game used to have, unless youve mentioned that wierd "aoekb on crit" tactic on sorc.

SW is anything but a class with lack of cc abilities.

Haha forgot about dg/oyk was thinking of the backstab one (embarrassing since I have a BiS WH lol). I was thinking more of Kaboom/healer BD actually. I never said it lacks it but it does actually have built in limiters on their CC (you can realistically only use Throat Shot or Eye Shot OR Exploit Weakness or Opportunistic Strike) just due to Stance/Mastery/Playstyle limiters.
<Montague><Capulet>

Rapzel

Post#18 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:40 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm
Rapzel wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:51 pm Okay assault stance x2 armor, gives 10% parry, monstro gives 100% armor reduction ignore, and self-healing and you always have +10% parry on mara?
no stance Assault + 120 Strenght ,+ 120 weapon skill, +10 % parry , +100% armor ,auto attack +65 %, +25% chance increase Auto attack speed +33% , + convert 1/1

monstro stance .... :lol:

Dev may be have read proposal , if you want close or delete this thread
Yes monstro stance, since you obviously only play solo 1vs1 you should probably use it.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#19 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:16 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:30 pm no return in sight of the original marauder

can you think about a possible change on Mutated energy no longer only on disrupt but on any type of defense (parry, disrupt and dodge)

Mara is a crossing WL / SW
Compare the possibility of killing, catching and KD a target on the WL, mSW, SW

All other DD classes have a KD in the "correct specification tree"
Having it in the AOE tree is an impressive penalty for the single target spec

On single target mara has no CC. The only one Damage Dealer with no control

Thank you for your interest in my proposal
And good game to all

Google trad ;)
Your pull is a core ability... I would call that CC, and a damn good one to have on demand at that, especially for ST. Slayer/Choppa don't have an on-demand KD but one that requires rage from combat. Choppa has on-demand pull. Only Order melee pull is from WL but it needs pet up.

This is a game with indirect mirrors, stop asking for mirroring.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Atropik

Post#20 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:41 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:16 pm This is a game with indirect mirrors, stop asking for mirroring.
Curious fact, all the ingame balance we have now came from direct mirroring xd
Nicelook | Obey