Recent Topics

Ads

War report - Dragonwake

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Kysaro

War report - Dragonwake

Post#1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Small suggestion, is it possible to change the location of the war report in Dragonwake to the warcamp? I cant be the only one who constantly is stupid enough to do it hahaha, someone help me out here :P .
Kysana - Sorc

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: War report - Dragonwake

Post#2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 pm

War report always gets you to the nearest camp, doesnt it?

Skullgrin

Post#3 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:14 pm

For Destro I know that if you click on the Fireguard Spire war report entry (or die near Fireguard) it drops you in the PvE camp north of the RvR area. The fastest way to get to the RvR area then is backtrack into Caledor, skirt the Destro PQ and drop off the cliffside near the Order WC and run back into Dragonwake from there. Gets kinda annoying after a while, and it's probably why Destro doesn't try to cap Firegueard as often as the other BO's.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

RuhRoh

Post#4 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:39 am

boths keeps, and all BO's but MM put you around the RVR zone from warcamp, and is a 5 min run to get into rvr. They might be physically closest but not in action.

Vri

Post#5 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:01 am

Press F for me as well. You are not the only one, OP.

lyncher12

Post#6 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:59 am

would be nice to just be placed at the rvr warcamp for dragonwake as its the absolute worst war report zone

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:05 am

saupreusse wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 pm War report always gets you to the nearest camp, doesnt it?
In Eataine for destro, when you want to port to siege camp, with ch22 camp nearby, it ports you to ch20. It's like the opposite side of map. xD
Dying is no option.

billyk

Post#8 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 am

Same for Order. You should always port to the BO that is closest to your warcamp, otherwise you never know where you might end up.

Ads