Recent Topics

Ads

Campaign restart

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Kpi

Campaign restart

Post#1 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:15 pm

The first thing is to say that I ONLY play on of the order (a WP 83 with full sov, and warlord), so I am not a player of the destro who wants to play more citys to equip me better and faster.

I would like to comment that the campaign restart system has made the game lose quality, fun and motivation for a part of the players. Now I have no interest in pushing T4 RVR zones with 2 hours left for the enemy city to reset. It is very frustrating to see how being a casual player who manages to get 2 hours a day to play, to see how the order constantly presses to restart the campaign and avoid playing cities, with the excuse that more bags are taken in RVR than in the city.

Please remove the campaign reset or reduce the time to make it VERY DIFFICULT to do the campaign reset. It is boring to see how the order only pushes with motivation to restart the server.

Players who cannot be 24 hours pending the game, and who can play less than 1 city a week will thank you forever

Thank you for read me :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
TreefAM

Re: Campaign restart

Post#2 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:41 pm

well don't take part in the sieges and just roam around and look for fights lmao
you just said that you are not "destro player who wants to play more cities to equip better and faster" but here you advocate for just that, getting equipped better and faster
These players pushing are mostly pugs/casuals like yourself, let them have their fun locking the zones, sieging, if that's what they enjoy more power to them, not their fault a large number of destro players either wait for cities or wait for their guild events to start to actually make an effort in the lakes for a couple of hours.

Kpi

Post#3 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:50 pm

TreefAM wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:41 pm well don't take part in the sieges and just roam around and look for fights lmao
you just said that you are not "destro player who wants to play more cities to equip better and faster" but here you advocate for just that, getting equipped better and faster
These players pushing are mostly pugs/casuals like yourself, let them have their fun locking the zones, sieging, if that's what they enjoy more power to them, not their fault a large number of destro players either wait for cities or wait for their guild events to start to actually make an effort in the lakes for a couple of hours.
As i said, i'm full sov, so i don't play for royal tokens, this is not a valid argument for me. I only play cities for fun, and i (and other players) can't because the zerg push for reset the server.

The people can play in RvR when the city siege is on, so i don't understand why the campaing restart :(
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

aa91837

Post#4 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:23 pm

city logger issue
Nobody on the broken noob class

Kpi

Post#5 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:52 pm

aa91837 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:23 pm city logger issue
I play RvR and SCs all time when i have time to do.

Is not city logger issue... is a issue from people who cannot stay 24 hours in day playing ROR. Some people work and have real life issues, so we can't wait 6 hours from the next city attack.

But i can't understand why if city attack is possible, we need to restart the campaign. When city is under atack, the people can still playing in RvR.

so please let us play cities, because we cannot enjoy the full game. :(
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+