Recent Topics

Ads

Thunder Valley Rampage Event

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
M0rw47h

Re: Thunder Valley Rampage Event

Post#11 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:58 pm

I got those 100 kills under a hour.

Ads
Martok

Post#12 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:52 amThey should half the kill objective and double the flag cap objectives. I mean, the whole purpose of this sc is to avoid the enemy and circle around to cap flags.

With all due respect you speak as if accomplishing goals in this SC were hard. They are not. If you want to cap the flags to win either the medallions or complete the quest requirements the flags are there. If you want to fight the enemy go find the enemy and fight.

The purpose of the SC is what you make the purpose of the SC, not the other way around.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Sulorie

Post#13 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:59 pm

Martok wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:31 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:52 amThey should half the kill objective and double the flag cap objectives. I mean, the whole purpose of this sc is to avoid the enemy and circle around to cap flags.

With all due respect you speak as if accomplishing goals in this SC were hard. They are not. If you want to cap the flags to win either the medallions or complete the quest requirements the flags are there. If you want to fight the enemy go find the enemy and fight.

The purpose of the SC is what you make the purpose of the SC, not the other way around.
I am not advocating to change the event objectives. I thought the last sentence, which you didn't quote, made it clear.
Dying is no option.

Vri

Post#14 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:24 pm

I am unable to collect the three rewards, after having completed the Thunder Valley event. I have tried a number of things that in-game chat suggested. No results.

Edit: Issue resolved itself. 9/1/2020
Last edited by Vri on Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

CelestianGC

Post#15 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:15 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:58 pm I got those 100 kills under a hour.
I completed the entire set of tasks and then some and still only had 43 kills. I play healers so I run around following those that do damage. Nascaring around didn't net enough kills till I ran it about double what it needed to complete.

Give me a task to heal 100 people... then maybe it'll be the same "ease".

Foltestik

Post#16 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:54 am

CelestianGC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:15 am
I completed the entire set of tasks and then some and still only had 43 kills. I play healers so I run around following those that do damage. Nascaring around didn't net enough kills till I ran it about double what it needed to complete.

dont play solo, make same DPS friend heal him ... profit ... easy

CelestianGC

Post#17 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Foltestik wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:54 am
CelestianGC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:15 am

dont play solo, make same DPS friend heal him ... profit ... easy
Being a little sarcastic... "I'd never have thought about that..."

Never said I played Solo.

Perhaps... as a suggestion from feedback they consider making the tasks match the event a little more. Unless you happen to be one of the folks that manage these systems I'm not sure your advice was helpful or necessary.