Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Elemint

Re: Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing

Post#71 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:42 pm

Acidic wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:26 pm Have a hard job following why there is so much interest in the suggestion when actual slayers say they don’t and should not spam this .
Typically I would expect replies on the nature of sure give it 10 sec cd , will go to five secs with cd reducer including own, and that is about the frequency it would be expected to be used
Because, to put it simply, it's a l2p issue.
Maybe you aren't organized enough to deal with it?

Ads
Acidic

Post#72 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:49 pm

Elemint wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:42 pm
Acidic wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:26 pm Have a hard job following why there is so much interest in the suggestion when actual slayers say they don’t and should not spam this .
Typically I would expect replies on the nature of sure give it 10 sec cd , will go to five secs with cd reducer including own, and that is about the frequency it would be expected to be used
Once again you miss the point. It’s not a city issue, it’s a choke point issue where there is 24 plus (typically keeps and fort not city where as said before no reason to stand in a blob to feed the fat babies with knives )
Cities this change would no affect city or slayer blobs played correctly
Ps opps saw only now I used city in the main post, my bad automatic I think but this is a chock point issue of which city is probably least interesting :)
Was wondering why so much city talk .

Think that was a significant enough mistype to derail the thread so close this thread as I derailed my own post , sad bunny

Elemint

Post#73 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Mmhm, so a WB with 8 slayers is defening a choke. Could you tell me what happens when a warband of 8 maras, 8 blackorcs pushes in?

Acidic

Post#74 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Elemint wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:05 pm Mmhm, so a WB with 8 slayers is defening a choke. Could you tell me what happens when a warband of 8 maras, 8 blackorcs pushes in?
Not here not right now. The thread was unfortunate distracted and warped by my inclusion of city. I see little point in this thread living longer as it is in my opinion irreversibly contaminated
You have to wait till three months or so for next installment of “Acidic tin foil wielder”

Acidic

Post#75 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:30 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:50 pm I should make some custom Order-biased and Destro-biased titles to throw on people when it's clear they're drowning in their own kool-aid.
This is probably the only good thing in this thread.
Give Title “Destro Forum warrior” would prefer “Master of tin foil” but suspect there are more qualified conspiracy theorists here than me :(

nocturnalguest

Post#76 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Acidic wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:49 pm
Once again you miss the point. It’s not a city issue, it’s a choke point issue where there is 24 plus (typically keeps and fort not city where as said before no reason to stand in a blob to feed the fat babies with knives )
Cities this change would no affect city or slayer blobs played correctly
Ps opps saw only now I used city in the main post, my bad automatic I think but this is a chock point issue of which city is probably least interesting :)
Was wondering why so much city talk .

Think that was a significant enough mistype to derail the thread so close this thread as I derailed my own post , sad bunny
Once again You miss the point. There is no issue with ID+Rampage+CD reduction. Its a simple l2p issue. Gitgud. Many here gave valuable advises.

madrocks
Suspended

Post#77 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:17 am

I highly doubt Acidic is missing the point and there is no learn to play issue.
He has more experience then you plebs put together.

Also, you little Order schmocks cry so much about GTDC, Marauder and other nonsense that it's time to put the facts on the table about how OP and "Pug Killer" some Order group compositions are.
Acidic's original post is as accurate, even if it might have been flawed the message behind it stands clear. City has choke points as well in the end.
The combination of those mentioned skills in the original post are overperforming.
And 24 aoe cap is an issue for choke points since it has been implemented as a "test". It made Moral bombs, aoe heal debuff, and aoe dmg inbalanced and this game has turned into an instagip fest on a large scale.
I see no difference between an aoe moral bomb (before dmg cap changes) of 15+ players and a 8+ slayers spamming undefendeable aoe.

Rampage clearly needs a duration and cooldown tweak.

Also please do not mention Marauder in combination with AOE dmg, it does insult everybodies intelligence.
Last edited by madrocks on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lutz

ravezaar

Post#78 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:35 am

madrocks wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:17 am I highly doubt Acidic is missing the point and there is no learn to play issue there.
He has more experience then you plebs put together.

Also, you little Order schmocks cry so much about GTDC, Marauder and other nonsense that it's time to put the facts on the table about how OP and "Pug Killer" some Order group compositions are.
Acidic's original post is as accurate, even if it might have been flawed the message behind it stands clear. City has choke points as well in the end.
The combination of those mentioned skills in the original post are overperforming.
And 24 aoe cap is an issue for choke points since it has been implemented as a "test". It made Moral bombs, aoe heal debuff, and aoe dmg inbalanced and this game has turned into an instagip fest on a large scale.
I see no difference between an aoe moral bomb (before dmg cap changes) of 15+ players and a 8+ slayers spamming undefendeable aoe.

Rampage clearly needs a duration and cooldown tweak.

Also please do not mention Marauder in combination with AOE dmg, it does insult everybodies intelligence.
LMAO someone finally lost it
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
farng84

Post#79 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:51 am

Sorry, but I would disagree. Indeed many issues are l2p as you mentioned, they can be somehow bypassed or organised wb can set up proper defence.
BUT, while rampage is active attacks CANNOT be defended. If you have to pass a chokepoint (talking about fort or keep doors here) you have to run through that undefendable spam. Usually, there is no way to circumvent the issue (in keeps sometimes through postern assault but not always).
Now, if you have a suitable strategy to assault such chokepoint please share it and I will learn how to play better :)

Lorsten

Post#80 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:02 am

Being killed by organized morale bomb was l2p issue too (bad positioning, just like here), but somehow moralebomb was nerfed, and we all know which realm benefits from it.
I'm not asking for nerfs (dont care too much about slayer train, because i play OP mara, lul), but the argumentation of some ppl here just a kind of double-standarts, just saying. So this suggestion is kinda brought here in accordance RoR dev's logic.