Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Slayer ID+Rampage+CD reduction over performing

Post#41 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:12 am

Xergon wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:02 pm
Spoiler:
Kungfumantis wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm
*stacking choppa n mara = fine*

*stacking slayers = not fine*

which means we cant melee train our enemy anymore, pls fix

You mean like how order whined and got Mara nerfed?
Spoiler:
emiliorv wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:22 pm
Xergon wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:08 pm
Spoiler:
Yea, but clearly, for some destro groups, concept of spreading out is unknown therm, since, their only gameplay was to ball up...
looks like its not a faction issue since order made the same about marauder aoe dmg....or maybe the same ppl who whined about marauder just Xrealm and now complain about slayer...who knows
It should never get buffed in 1st place, at least not AoE spec. Mara still remains as solid AoE MDPS for destro, AoE KD and AoE damage pressure, AoE interrupt, but it should not be ur main source of dmg.
Buffed?? you mean changed...mara got nerfed his morale drain, and in exchange got some damage increase => so overall is a change (won dmg but losed utility) not a net buff.

...Clearly, for some (destro) Order groups, concept of spreading out is unknown therm...

Ads
normanis

Post#42 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:19 am

secret rewieled why destro zerg so much, when u roam around batlefield u very rare meet not destro zerg. its because of slayers. destro zerg because of slayers.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Xergon

Post#43 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:10 am

Acidic wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:57 am Summary of the feedback

Most have agreed that this combo is very strong, although few agree with this proposal
The inclusion of the Slayer own CD reduction tactic makes me even more believe ID should have its Cooldown increased

There is significant responses off to the side with claims to understand the inspiration for the post, none have actually addressed the overperformance of ID rampage combo in confined spaces , (this is easy way to load up 24 cap undefendable damage increasing burst and specifically confined areas such as chocke points its over performing)

There is large amount of folk mentioning that ID is not spammed yet stilll see an issue increasing it cd to 10+ seconds and the feedback is thethis is not “spammed” meaning increase in cd should not have a significant effect

@wosnot I believe rampage is the base issue but think that wether or not I would like to removing block immunity or halving its uptime I think that is too much at this time (and yes I have made a balance proposal long time ago along the rampage line, into void)
Being strong and overperforming are too different things, its not overperforming, its strong, there are ways for destro to counter it, easiest one is to stop clumping together and playing as 1 ball, thats the feedback.

emiliorv wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:12 am
Xergon wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:02 pm
Spoiler:
Kungfumantis wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm

You mean like how order whined and got Mara nerfed?
Spoiler:
emiliorv wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:22 pm

looks like its not a faction issue since order made the same about marauder aoe dmg....or maybe the same ppl who whined about marauder just Xrealm and now complain about slayer...who knows
It should never get buffed in 1st place, at least not AoE spec. Mara still remains as solid AoE MDPS for destro, AoE KD and AoE damage pressure, AoE interrupt, but it should not be ur main source of dmg.
Buffed?? you mean changed...mara got nerfed his morale drain, and in exchange got some damage increase => so overall is a change (won dmg but losed utility) not a net buff.

...Clearly, for some (destro) Order groups, concept of spreading out is unknown therm...
I agree that Mara moral drain should be back in AoE spec, specially that Moral Stopper is not working properly, or this form is completely useless. But its not big game changer after moral stack changes.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

mubbl

Post#44 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:21 am

Xergon wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:10 am

Most have agreed that this combo is very strong, although few agree with this proposal
The inclusion of the Slayer own CD reduction tactic makes me even more believe ID should have its Cooldown increased

There is significant responses off to the side with claims to understand the inspiration for the post, none have actually addressed the overperformance of ID rampage combo in confined spaces , (this is easy way to load up 24 cap undefendable damage increasing burst and specifically confined areas such as chocke points its over performing)

There is large amount of folk mentioning that ID is not spammed yet stilll see an issue increasing it cd to 10+ seconds and the feedback is thethis is not “spammed” meaning increase in cd should not have a significant effect

@wosnot I believe rampage is the base issue but think that wether or not I would like to removing block immunity or halving its uptime I think that is too much at this time (and yes I have made a balance proposal long time ago along the rampage line, into void)
Being strong and overperforming are too different things, its not overperforming, its strong, there are ways for destro to counter it, easiest one is to stop clumping together and playing as 1 ball, thats the feedback.
so being able to basicly simulate addition dps slots, in a warband is just "strong"?

Xergon

Post#45 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:40 am

mubbl wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:21 am
Spoiler:

so being able to basicly simulate addition dps slots, in a warband is just "strong"?
??????

If there was no counter to that, then we would have issue, just like zealot Winds of Insanity being uninterruptible.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Likeaboss

Post#46 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:45 am

romgaard wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:56 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 pm guys i advertised in lfg chat for good players only for city and we still died in 3 seconds to 8 slayer wb despite only having good players

we need to seriously talk about some nerfs here
yeah..see..i think destro just needs to organize better....that will work...
MADE MY DAY :lol: :lol:

and to the guy above, we made alliance WB, no fotm setup but pretty much organized...
our 3 Slayers and 2 WL + their guardtanks died in 3 seconds to 4 choppa, 2 Mara, 2 sorc murder AoE pull ball...

how were your words? we need to seriously talk about some nerfs here :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#47 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:54 am

mmmm and where is the line between strong and overperfonming?? Marauders was strong or was overperforming?? taking the same reasoning, since order have ways to counter maras aoe (easiest one is to stop clumping together and playing as 1 ball) i assume that maras were strong but not overperforming....
Xergon wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:10 am I agree that Mara moral drain should be back in AoE spec, specially that Moral Stopper is not working properly, or this form is completely useless. But its not big game changer after moral stack changes.
Maybe not a big game changer....but its a utility lost, and now that his dmg ugrade is lost...the changes means a net nerf to the class. i dont mean that is nerfed into the ground or unplayable. But the reality is that Marauders got nerfed due to order whiners...

Gurf

Post#48 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:59 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:54 am
Maybe not a big game changer....but its a utility lost, and now that his dmg ugrade is lost...the changes means a net nerf to the class. i dont mean that is nerfed into the ground or unplayable. But the reality is that Marauders got nerfed due to order whiners...
Got nerfed because everyone including Mara players agreed they were OP :lol:

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#49 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:59 am
All mara players agreed on that?...i dont think so:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40183&hilit=mara+nerf&start=70

Peijakas

Post#50 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:59 am
Maybe 1 or 2 maras agreed from what I've seen. Stop spreading bs. Monstro was fluff dmg before and now it's worse.