[Suggestion] Zealot/RP Heal Ritual Procs

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nikkuz

Re: [Suggestion] Zealot/RP Heal Ritual Procs

Post#31 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 am

notre wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:22 am Remove the shared cooldown between the 3 rituals (only one ritual at time, casting one removes the other) so we can "change our minds" if we need, so we don't need to wait an eternity to cast another ritual.

+1 totaly agree

Ads
Schweedy

Post#32 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:51 am

Ramlaen wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:54 pm Forgive me for scoffing at your 'superior' experience behind the wheel but why are your RP and Zealot such low rank despite being ~4 years old? Both should be 80+ by now.
Please address the Original Posters concerns, instead of detracting. My arguments are based on my own "subjective" experience (a.k.a. different). I never said superior.
RP 70/AM 64
ZEAL 81/SHAM 66/DOK 60

Ramlaen

Post#33 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Schweedy wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:51 am
Ramlaen wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:54 pm Forgive me for scoffing at your 'superior' experience behind the wheel but why are your RP and Zealot such low rank despite being ~4 years old? Both should be 80+ by now.
Please address the Original Posters concerns, instead of detracting. My arguments are based on my own "subjective" experience (a.k.a. different). I never said superior.
You used your playtime to add authority to your disagreement, don't cry foul after you introduced it to the discussion.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Schweedy

Post#34 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:25 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm You used your playtime to add authority to your disagreement, don't cry foul after you introduced it to the discussion.
I used my overall experience (including live), which you appear to conflate with playtime. My point still stands. :roll:
RP 70/AM 64
ZEAL 81/SHAM 66/DOK 60

notre

Post#35 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:16 am

Please don't de-rail the post....

DoK/Wp has 3 auras without shared cooldown
Chosen/Kobts has 6 auras without shared cooldown

I think zealot/RP is the only class with the first skill on every tree with the shared cooldown, on every other class you can pick those 3 skill and use it without sharing cooldowns between them.

So we have 22 classes without that shared cooldown and 2 classes with it...
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

Rida

Post#36 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:13 am

Plus ritual of superiority is totally dogshit compared with lunacy + bubble tactic.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Satarial

Post#37 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:46 pm

notre wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:16 am Please don't de-rail the post....

DoK/Wp has 3 auras without shared cooldown
Chosen/Kobts has 6 auras without shared cooldown

I think zealot/RP is the only class with the first skill on every tree with the shared cooldown, on every other class you can pick those 3 skill and use it without sharing cooldowns between them.

So we have 22 classes without that shared cooldown and 2 classes with it...

Fair point, Mythic did at least give us something similar with our three buffs, but considering how poorly they stack with just about every one of the other 100 buffs shared between the classes, it's not much consolation.

Rituals were certainly an afterthought in design execution though, despite it being a "core" mechanic and flavor of the class. It even took them a while to finally address the ability to play a DPS/Heal role with the Harbinger changes.

Right now with Lunacy being the way it is, it is nice to have both rituals running when you can't avoid having two zealots in one group. A glimpse at how valuable they can be with some possible future tweaks.
Shadowhealx - Zealot
Shadowhealxxx - Rune Priest

OOP Heals Extraordinaire | Badlands OG - RR100 Zealot/Runepriest