Recent Topics

Ads

Week end Event, please stop premade !

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
normanis

Re: Week end Event, please stop premade !

Post#61 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:45 am

i think premades never get tired of farming pugs/low levels/solo , because they are rewarded with renown/honor points. and renown/honor is reward no matter how u got it. in vendor when u bue new armors seller will not ask u is it dirty money or pure money u stealed it or selled drugs. money is money.
i dont whant more nerfs for order byt i will say it. the system what we have now reward loosing side, make pppl lasy u will get ur shinies anyway no matter what u do, afk or win.
p.s byt again if destro all time will claim win why i should stay in loosing side while ather gear up? u join winner side. to get your piece of cake. why i need to be sado-maso for suffer.
for me personaly i liked conq gear and no gear afterward. more gear bring more imbalance.
if u join solo for premades sc u will be camped at wc/killed nothing more than 1 medal, u cant expect more.
p.s order side has way more less tanks because they all are nerfed , byt destro tanks are boosted, that why is hard to get tanks. especialy 1400 tougness bg ( nice boost)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#62 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:07 am

You dont have to use discord. If you just only use /5 to build a well rounded premade you can already do fine just using assist and the simple ingame chat function, just as you would do when running gunbad or bastion stairs.

mubbl

Post#63 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:18 am

saupreusse wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:07 am You dont have to use discord. If you just only use /5 to build a well rounded premade you can already do fine just using assist and the simple ingame chat function, just as you would do when running gunbad or bastion stairs.
You can, but mostlikley wont. Fast comunication is very important!
It also brings alot of benefits on the side way.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#64 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:23 am

mubbl wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:18 am
saupreusse wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:07 am You dont have to use discord. If you just only use /5 to build a well rounded premade you can already do fine just using assist and the simple ingame chat function, just as you would do when running gunbad or bastion stairs.
You can, but mostlikley wont. Fast comunication is very important!
It also brings alot of benefits on the side way.
We both have different experiences then. I always did very good with premades that formed in 5 without discord.

Sulorie

Post#65 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:47 am

normanis wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:45 am
p.s order side has way more less tanks because they all are nerfed , byt destro tanks are boosted, that why is hard to get tanks. especialy 1400 tougness bg ( nice boost)
How to get 1750 toughness on BG in order to have 1400 after soft cap?
Dying is no option.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#66 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:53 am

Kalynae wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 pm After several weeks of trying to make the event, it is totally impossible to finish it because of the premades which turns opposite.

My suggestion is, that we have to remove the premade tag for the weekend bg and be able to tag a maximum of 2 people, for casu players, this event is just hell.

Thank you
"several weeks trying to make the event" and you cant spend a few minutes to form a grp...
If casual players only play for fun, why the **** your are playing a content which "is just hell"?? just play the .PUG sc and enjoy the fun...

normanis

Post#67 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:21 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:47 am
like i will tell sercrets of dark elf black guards - not today. u asking wrong person.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#68 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:12 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:21 am
like i will tell sercrets of dark elf black guards - not today. u asking wrong person.
Sounds like an exploit to me. Or are you lying? Trolling? Either way, you probably don't want a GM to have to investigate.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Akalukz

Post#69 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Not the first time the stats have been boasted bout. Unfortunate if exploiting/cheating an braggin on forums about it.
-= Agony =-

normanis

Post#70 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:11 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:12 pm
normanis wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:21 am
Sounds like an exploit to me. Or are you lying? Trolling? Either way, you probably don't want a GM to have to investigate.
as for me u gain much tougness if full cap 120 rr 160 tactic all talismans 24 , mix gear + 40% tough tactic,
i dont know about athers how they reach max tougness on their black guards. and from sulorie is always trolling so i answered also with trolling.
cap is 1165 for my bg from 887 , and 1010 from 697 . so thearitacly if there wasnt cap 1400 is posible if u have 1050 tough cap + with bg 45% tough tactic =1400