Recent Topics

Ads

Week end Event, please stop premade !

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Kalynae

Week end Event, please stop premade !

Post#1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 pm

After several weeks of trying to make the event, it is totally impossible to finish it because of the premades which turns opposite.

My suggestion is, that we have to remove the premade tag for the weekend bg and be able to tag a maximum of 2 people, for casu players, this event is just hell.

Thank you

Ads
Foltestik

Re: Week end Event, please stop premade !

Post#2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:28 pm

what about make in only 6 man q to all this solo players will be force to make party and actualy start learn how to play this game

Rydiak

Post#3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:30 pm

Use the /5 LFG channel and create a group. You know, play with other people in an MMO.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Kalynae

Post#4 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:34 pm

I am part of the players who play both in groups and solo, but for me the other bg no worries, but not that of the weekend! there are people who have a limited playing time, who also do not have the possibility of grouping!

Rydiak

Post#5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Kalynae wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:34 pm I am part of the players who play both in groups and solo, but for me the other bg no worries, but not that of the weekend! there are people who have a limited playing time, who also do not have the possibility of grouping!
Oh, my apologies then. The rest of the server will cater to your needs.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Boernsen12345

Post#6 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:41 pm

How about you build your own premade instead of making it this game even more pug friendly ?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Kalynae wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:34 pm I am part of the players who play both in groups and solo, but for me the other bg no worries, but not that of the weekend! there are people who have a limited playing time, who also do not have the possibility of grouping!
You can use /5 channel to find ppl for a premade. Or ask your guild. The possibility to group up is there for everyone.

Vandoles

Post#8 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:05 pm

This issue is mostly with the specific scenarios. A premade can turn the game into a boring slog.

There's certain scenarios where it will be more fun.

I second the idea to have scenarios like Mourkain Temple/Isha as pug if weekend event, because otherwise it just becomes a boring chore, even if you form a premade from /5 it's likely you just get rolled and have to sit there and get bored. The idea of "lol just learn the game" is toxic as hell, because there's people who have been playing this for 8 years. Requiring casuals who want to have fun, even if they're willing to form a premade, to spend 8 years learning and gearing to get on the same level will result in the obvious no new players = death of the server eventually.

Ads
Xarko

Post#9 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:53 pm

The best solution imo is to stop using single objective scenarios for weeknd events.

baurogg
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:57 pm

If you are solo, simply stay out of SCs. Or join, stay back and go afk after you got overrun if you need the tokens for progress and there is no other way to get them. If you need event wins and you are solo then go and waste your time otherwise. This game never understood how to be attractive for non-tryhards, thats why it is a private server now.