Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
jonspidy

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#91 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:07 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 pm
Miaso wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real
if i'm not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100 % in AOE
GTTC does exactly that. Undefendable AoE Pull, which means it not only goes through block and parry but also through dodge and disrupt and does dmg and can bypass immunities.
Vanhel - Knight Of the Blazing Sun
"The hammer is not the answer to every military problem, for even the mightiest of hammers will miss its mark if the opponent is wise enough not to wait around to get crushed."

Ads
Grimstuck

Post#92 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:15 pm

jonspidy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:07 pm
Miaso wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real
GTTC does exactly that. Undefendable AoE Pull, which means it not only goes through block and parry but also through dodge and disrupt and does dmg and can bypass immunities.
MATE WTF u compare a 3 tick damages over 6 s and 20 s cooldown SUPA EASY TO KICK vs a 20 s buff who grand you the ability to not be parry and block on all your AOE with 20 s active and 10 s cooldown

with a resonation like that you make all destro mad

Dteekay

Post#93 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:37 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:15 pm

MATE WTF u compare a 3 tick damages over 6 s and 20 s cooldown SUPA EASY TO KICK vs a 20 s buff who grand you the ability to not be parry and block on all your AOE with 20 s active and 10 s cooldown

Jeez you sound so dumb it’s unbelievable.

GTCD cancels all defences on pulled target meaning EVERYONE can hit them and not be defended against. So technically GTCD gives rampage to all Destro hitting that target. And with the Destro melee trains, getting pulled into the blob is usually insta death. M
Seriously though dude, read over what you write before you submit.

Grimstuck

Post#94 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm

u are dumb wtf

GTDC just tick 1 time then insta kick ( so in the best case we take 1 kill ) , good luck for dispell a rampage on 4-6 slayer

Dteekay

Post#95 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm u are dumb wtf

GTDC just tick 1 time then insta kick ( so in the best case we take 1 kill ) , good luck for dispell a rampage on 4-6 slayer
Ok no point arguing with stupid. I don’t know why you think you need to role play as a choppa on forums.

jonspidy

Post#96 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:44 pm

MATE WTF you think a undefendable ranged AoE pull that bypasses immunities and grants movement speed is not broken? Theres a reason why 99% of Choppas run this skill in ORvR and City..

You literally said "If im not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100% in AoE" and i literally proved you wrong with the skill GTTC on a class that YOU play.

Your posts make everyone mad.
Vanhel - Knight Of the Blazing Sun
"The hammer is not the answer to every military problem, for even the mightiest of hammers will miss its mark if the opponent is wise enough not to wait around to get crushed."

Grimstuck

Post#97 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:46 pm

Dteekay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:42 pm
Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm u are dumb wtf

Ok no point arguing with stupid. I don’t know why you think you need to role play as a choppa on forums.
u have nothing to say for counter what i said so u insulting me gg

i hope vacations end and u come back to scool soon for play only with mature people

Grimstuck

Post#98 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:48 pm

jonspidy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:44 pm

MATE WTF you think a undefendable ranged AoE pull that bypasses immunities and grants movement speed is not broken? Theres a reason why 99% of Choppas run this skill in ORvR and City..

You literally said "If im not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100% in AoE" and i literally proved you wrong with the skill GTTC on a class that YOU play.

are u blind ? did you go to school for learn to read ?

i said : u compare a 3 tick damages over 6 s and 20 s cooldown SUPA EASY TO KICK ( usualy kicked after 1 tick ) vs a 20 s buff who grand you the ability to not be parry and block on all your AOE with 20 s active and 10 s cooldown

Ads
Grimstuck

Post#99 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:55 pm

on 1 gtdc i tick 3 time per target 1 k damage per target 3 time so 3k damages vs 10 target 30 k damages IF I'M NOT KICK FIRST TICK like 90 % of the time

rampage : 20 s can hit 10 people with 14 Flurry deal eatch time 1000 k i let you make the
calculation ( on tank with Hold the line or other things , on dps with def abilitys etc u cant defend this spell u can't do nothing exept die )

Dteekay

Post#100 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:48 pm
jonspidy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:44 pm

are u blind ? did you go to school for learn to read ?

i said : u compare a 3 tick damages over 6 s and 20 s cooldown SUPA EASY TO KICK ( usualy kicked after 1 tick ) vs a 20 s buff who grand you the ability to not be parry and block on all your AOE with 20 s active and 10 s cooldown
So slayers can’t get kicked or knocked down?

Just realize you sound stupid. I’m not saying this to insult you, I’m stating an obvious fact. “Why should GTCD respect immunities and rampage doesn’t?” You said that. That’s your quote. From a lvl 81RR choppa. So obviously you are going to get called stupid. It’s hard to take anything else you say seriously especially when it looks like you just slap your keyboard to type.