Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Gurf
Posts: 133

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#31 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:57 am

All this Rampage smokescreen, as if not being blocked/parried for 10 seconds makes that much difference, any tank will hardly notice it and most slayer have high str anyway so being parried isn't that common without it. Is this just a whine from DOK who wants to be invincible class or WE who want to win 100% of their solo duels?

Ads
User avatar
M0rw47h
Posts: 598

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#32 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 am
M0rw47h wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 am
Grimstuck wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:46 pm
rampage : 20 s undefandale for 30 s couldown on every target and every hit , only BO can clear it
What about Black Guard, does his shatter enchantment doesn't shatter enchantments, or DoK?
HAHA bro when the guy avec 5 enchantement on him u have 1 chance on 5 to dispel rampage stop omfg


GTDC can be kick by people in 65 feets with taunt
Not saying GTDC requires any changes, just pointing "only BO can shatter" as invalid.
On the other side, I would get rid of all non Magus/Engi pulls and rework them into sth else.
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

TreefAM
Posts: 408

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#33 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Solo players deserve to be farmed
Nobody cares about rampage in a 1v1 LOL, unless you have bgs/borcs shattering it, you will see tanks care A LOT about rampage when the slayers get their ID and shatter limb over the whole frontline.
There is a reason why a destro melee ball can NEVER face a order melee ball straight on but have to kite around and try to reach the healers. The only thing gtdc will do in this situation is pull the slayers closer to you while you're trying to kite and just wipe your warband.
Grim, removing rampage isn't that hard though, you'll be in the meelee and you want 3borcs 1bg in a warband anyhow, so them using shatter enchantment while waaagh/chop fasta is up is not that much of a problem, but it's such an annoying thing to do while trying to kite.

User avatar
Grimstuck
Posts: 36

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#34 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:50 pm

TreefAM wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:02 pm
Solo players deserve to be farmed
Nobody cares about rampage in a 1v1 LOL, unless you have bgs/borcs shattering it, you will see tanks care A LOT about rampage when the slayers get their ID and shatter limb over the whole frontline.
There is a reason why a destro melee ball can NEVER face a order melee ball straight on but have to kite around and try to reach the healers. The only thing gtdc will do in this situation is pull the slayers closer to you while you're trying to kite and just wipe your warband.
Grim, removing rampage isn't that hard though, you'll be in the meelee and you want 3borcs 1bg in a warband anyhow, so them using shatter enchantment while waaagh/chop fasta is up is not that much of a problem, but it's such an annoying thing to do while trying to kite.
the composition is 4-6 slayer per city , even with 8 tank who dispel enchant u have 4-5 enchant per slayer 1/5 chance to dispel the right enchantement with 5 s cooldown ... u can't do nothing
Image

Miaso
Posts: 13

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#35 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real

User avatar
Grimstuck
Posts: 36

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#36 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Miaso wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real
its a 20 s no block and parry , slayer are tank killers 4-6 slayer can melt a frontlane of tanks easy

if i'm not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100 % in AOE

its really too strong for having this only on 1 side...
Image

teiloh
Posts: 287

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#37 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 pm
Miaso wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real
its a 20 s no block and parry , slayer are tank killers 4-6 slayer can melt a frontlane of tanks easy

if i'm not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100 % in AOE

its really too strong for having this only on 1 side...
1. Rampage exhausts your rage and takes time to build up, which lowers your DPS by a ton for 7-10 seconds.
2. Whatever Parry wasn't getting smashed by 1050-1080 STR is probably just a few points unless you're a Chosen
3. You weren't Parrying/Blocking from the back, anyway, and you're not going to have every Slayer at your front.

I'm guessing turning Rampage into a 15-20% defense ignore with a 10/30s uptime costing and requiring no Rage would actually make it a bit stronger.

Rapzel
Posts: 69

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#38 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:44 pm

Miaso wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real
Nice hijack.

Anyway.
Undefendable attacks cannot be blocked/parried by guard. Slayers stack Weaponskill and with invader most of them are close to 90% armor penetration (if not more). So not only do they do a decent amount of damage on the tanks (for being melee), tanks also take 100% of the damage from their guard target while rampage is up, now pair this with Inevitable Doom, Onslaught and Retribution and you should realise the damage potential (in practice you need to add damage from blast potion, Flames of Rhuin, Reckless gamble, weapon proccs, and the odd Rune of Warding/Jagged edge tick.)

Ads
Rapzel
Posts: 69

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#39 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:49 pm

teiloh wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 pm

1. Rampage exhausts your rage and takes time to build up, which lowers your DPS by a ton for 7-10 seconds.
2. Whatever Parry wasn't getting smashed by 1050-1080 STR is probably just a few points unless you're a Chosen
3. You weren't Parrying/Blocking from the back, anyway, and you're not going to have every Slayer at your front.

I'm guessing turning Rampage into a 15-20% defense ignore with a 10/30s uptime costing and requiring no Rage would actually make it a bit stronger.
1. If there only was a way to counter-act this......

2. STR counteracts WS parry and Block value on the shield AFAIK, not from gear/renown/abilities/moral. Like undefendable attacks do.

3. Okay, and your point is?

User avatar
Grimstuck
Posts: 36

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#40 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:56 pm

teiloh wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 pm
Grimstuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 pm
Miaso wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is anyone except healer scared of Shattered limbs, can people not use more than one skill? If all your healers are bunched up and getting shattered limbs at the same time then that is a player issue. If your front line gets shattered limbs who cares unless you are a one button player?
Tanks scared of slayer? Come on, slayer can't even get through their armour particularly well. BO's have over 1k wounds and they can't withstand 10 seconds of slayer damage with no block parry? Get real
its a 20 s no block and parry , slayer are tank killers 4-6 slayer can melt a frontlane of tanks easy

if i'm not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100 % in AOE

its really too strong for having this only on 1 side...
1. Rampage exhausts your rage and takes time to build up, which lowers your DPS by a ton for 7-10 seconds.
and about this ?
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests