Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops event

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
IvanWarhammer

Re: [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops event

Post#41 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:27 pm

I claimed a big bag of coins on my main but it never arrived. Didn't see anything about a deadline in the FAQ. What gives?

EDIT: I think what happened is I claimed the reward but the pressed the back button in my browser... I don't know how that works but it says it was claimed successfully and yet no coins

Ads
Bowldancer

Post#42 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 am

I liked the event very much. I watched several streamer I never watched before, people were super nice and it was a great time. Brought the community a bit closer.

But I think events shouldn't give out high amounts of gold and +24 talismans. That has too much impact on the economy even tho 200 container and chapter 22 PQs already did their part.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

gglanouille

Post#43 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:02 am

I loved this event, even if I got 12 drops/13 (mount was missing, sadly)
I hope you'll repeat this great adventure, and add some nice things
(Like a list of possible drops in game, and more rewards)
As reward, why don't give a special potion bag (not liniments) with 2 of every guild-exclusive potions (that are not craftable atm) like the Morale potion, the revive potion, the craftskill potion, etc...
It would be great to use some different potions, and make them rare enough to balance the power

miregal1

Post#44 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:55 am

Keyquest wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:54 pm Accounts linked, 11 drops obtained, unable to find a way to receive the in game mail.
this
--
"We were Pk'ing in Pong!"

adapter
Suspended

Post#45 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:49 pm

I heard from people that earned rewards it was just a "put it on the background and mute it for an hour or so".
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Anykill
Banned

Post#46 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 pm

THE ORDER MOUNT IS RIDICULOUS!

Alsayr

Post#47 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:13 am

Ah only event. My feedback is more drops weekends ;).
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Elenori

Post#48 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:27 am

The idea behind the event itself is nice.

When you receive an item it should be described better on the site, so you are more informed when you select a character for it. Relying on word of mouth is not great.

Requiring a person to open something for a quest is very frustrating. Please don't do it and let us explore at our leisure.

I strongly dislike temporary rewards. Please don't take the worst aspects of free-to-play games to use in this fun project. There should be a way to earn mounts permanently.

And I'm actually ok with it being a unicorn. It's better than the super-armored horses we have now. : )
A thing of beauty, I know, will never fade away...

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#49 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:36 am

Thank you for all your feedback. We finished processing them and added many notes to the next Twitch Drops event.

It is coming very soon, more details will be shared starting from next weekend.