Recent Topics

Ads

Make the opposite realm unsearchable

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Elemint

Make the opposite realm unsearchable

Post#1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:36 pm

There isn't a reason to have members of the enemy realm searchable, and the search function is mostly used for dodging.
I am aware of the "Hidden" option. Thank you for your time.

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Make the opposite realm unsearchable

Post#2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:33 pm

Elemint wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:36 pm There isn't a reason to have members of the enemy realm searchable, and the search function is mostly used for dodging.
I am aware of the "Hidden" option. Thank you for your time.

I use it all the time to see who’s online in my destro guild. Plenty of good reasons to search anyone; being hidden should be removed.
<Montague><Capulet>

catholicism198

Post#3 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:44 am

Nah. It’s good to know who’s playing and who isn’t. Easiest way to know if it’s going to be a fun night or night filled with players that only want to guard the mailbox.

TiberiusD

Post#4 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:33 am

Would be nice to have some other columns such as "guild name" and "renown"

storm

Post#5 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:17 am

I was in a city with an Order guild (in discord) and they were able to search what guild(s)had entered city, reducing chances to be paired with one of the top groups. This kind of searching should be fixed.

Gurf

Post#6 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:37 am

Yeah I have been in City with some Order groups/WB and they wait till the well known Destro guilds have entered before queue, have seen it a few times. Happens pretty much every City in EU time

storm

Post#7 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 am

I don't know exactly how they are searching, but if you know a member or 2 from top groups you could just search their names to see if they are in. This is blatant misuse of an old mechanic for city advantage.

TiberiusD

Post#8 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:08 am

storm wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 am I don't know exactly how they are searching, but if you know a member or 2 from top groups you could just search their names to see if they are in. This is blatant misuse of an old mechanic for city advantage.
It's enought to see the guild tag.
You open the social window
You go on search
Type the guild
And you can see all that specific guild members.
Both order and destro

Ads
storm

Post#9 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 am

And this is acceptable? I'm sure Destro would use it if they didn't have to insta que for a chance to get in. But it is one side abusing and should be stopped.

Gurf

Post#10 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:08 am

Then you will see the Destro win percentage go up even more :lol: