Recent Topics

Ads

(WP) Bludgeon for 2handed Ideas

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
yoluigi

(WP) Bludgeon for 2handed Ideas

Post#1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi everyone i wanted to talk some buff we could do to the skill Bludgeon for WP 2h DPS (mirror cleave soul for dok)
One of our main abilities to stay alive was Sigmar Radiance. Now the skill is only for 1h hammer and shield as a WP.
So now we have to use Bludgeon but it has nothing but domage not really usefull.
Soo i wanted to share my ideas and your ideas if you have any of how we could rework that ability fo 2H.

DPS
1.Each hit give 2-5% armor debuff on target stack 4 times. for 10 seconds
2.Aoe hit, hit 2 more target near the target, or all target around 10 feet for 50% its domage. (would give order more melee pressure in city's)

Survivability
3.100% of the domage convert to self heal (you do 500 domage you heal yourself 500) or heal defensive target.
4.Armor or spirit resistance buff to the defensive target you hit 500 add 500 armor to the target. (dont stack) for 10 seconds

I would like to know your ideas what you preffer or other ideas we could add for Bludgeon.
(Dont talk about how soulfire also suck or the fact the class is a joke atm etc keep it clean please)

Ads
Xarko

Re: (WP) Bludgeon for 2handed Ideas

Post#2 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:57 pm

One thing I've always found very weird is that Wrath mastery path doesn't have it's own righteous fury spending ability, only righteous fury builders. Isn't it weird when you think about it? When you look at other classes or even Salvation and Grace, all the paths sort of make sense as it's own thing and then you add things from other paths you want on top of it. Not Wrath though, the path just doesn't "work" on it's own mechanically.

It's of course the same for DoK, I just wanted to share my view on 2h WP. Didn't mean to hijack.

Zxul

Post#3 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm

yoluigi wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:23 pm So now we have to use Bludgeon but it has nothing but domage not really usefull.
Soo i wanted to share my ideas and your ideas if you have any of how we could rework that ability fo 2H.
Just use Divine Strike, heals your def target and people around it and does spirit dmg.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

yoluigi

Post#4 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm
yoluigi wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:23 pm So now we have to use Bludgeon but it has nothing but domage not really usefull.
Just use Divine Strike, heals your def target and people around it and does spirit dmg.
It does Spirit domage( plus dont boost my guilty soul procs (Guilty soul procs using Wrath abilities on crit)
spirit domage hit for like 200-350 domage with bludgeon hit like 500-650.
Divine strike really suck for 2h. The only way to get it work is to get Sigmar grace for that 25% more tap heal and team up with a SM even that it's not that good.

Zxul

Post#5 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:34 pm

yoluigi wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm
It does Spirit domage( plus dont boost my guilty soul procs (Guilty soul procs using Wrath abilities on crit)
spirit domage hit for like 200-350 domage with bludgeon hit like 500-650.
Divine strike really suck for 2h. The only way to get it work is to get Sigmar grace for that 25% more tap heal and team up with a SM even that it's not that good.
200-350 dmg + 200-350 heal, it does matters.

And bludgeon depends on target- gl hitting for 500-650 on my dok for example.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

yoluigi

Post#6 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:54 pm

Well full bloodlord/warlord with fort weapon that's the normal i dont hit as fast as a DOK. All the top players for WP on the server dont use it for a reason.(Halcite,Sekshual etc) Anyway it does not mater that's not the point of the post. I want ideas what would be a good buff for bludgeon. You can watch some of my pvp video the numbers dont lie. Also Spirit dont stack with Weapon skill. I have no idea how i would hit YOUR Dok but Divine strike does about half the domage and like i said it does not help with the guilty soul procs talent.