Recent Topics

Ads

drops enabled

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
storm

drops enabled

Post#1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:49 pm

There is a big correlation between games that do this and view counts, I'm wondering if the devs have considered this? It could only be such items as we get for weekly events or something similar. Xp boost or chest with some crafting goodies.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: drops enabled

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:57 pm

storm wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:49 pm There is a big correlation between games that do this and view counts, I'm wondering if the devs have considered this? It could only be such items as we get for weekly events or something similar. Xp boost or chest with some crafting goodies.
Sounds impossible and unlikely to happen in two weeks™
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

GoreFist

Post#3 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:18 am

I dont think he said do it in two weeks, Its something that would help people that stream the game and give something in game for their viewship. Hes saying its a pretty common thing games do now a days and would be cool to implement for RoR.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:38 am

storm wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:49 pm There is a big correlation between games that do this and view counts, I'm wondering if the devs have considered this? It could only be such items as we get for weekly events or something similar. Xp boost or chest with some crafting goodies.
We've been working on that for some time now and it'll be implemented very soon. Streamers will receive more information on what could be coming starting from this weekend, so the best way to gather more info is to watch some affiliated ones.

storm

Post#5 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:51 pm

@gamesbond, that's good to hear, will be keeping my eye on the streams :)