Recent Topics

Ads

Keep ranking speed

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
adapter
Suspended

Keep ranking speed

Post#1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:36 pm

Oi Oi!

I'll be brief on this one

How about making the progress from 2 stars to 5 stars faster? It's a fact that a few times a week we end up stuck in one zone for hours and i'm talking about between 6 to 18 hours or so. Wouldn't it be better to speed up the progression to reach 5 stars to lock the zone? With the intention of avoiding that long stale that last hours.
This would also help the issue that some players have about not being able to play cities due to time schedule.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
Hiszp4n

Re: Keep ranking speed

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 am

5 star keep is meant to be hard for two reasons imo:
1. Its locking the zone, so compare how hard is it to lock a zone with a siege and by 5 stars
2. Its NOT working correctly, so devs have to do it manually :)

mytreds

Post#3 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:04 am

You want your 1 Star cities faster?

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:51 am

Hiszp4n wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 am 2. Its NOT working correctly, so devs have to do it manually :)
Nope - its working fine and automatically - reach 5 star / hold all BO´s and the zone flips.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

nuadarstark

Post#5 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 am

Do you folks really only care about the bags that much? Does no one actually want to fight?

Yesterday's KV battles were some of the most fun fights I had in a while, even when they devolved into massive zerg battles over the entrance to the Ice. At the start when we (Order) were pushing to 5 stars, it was awesome to see coordinated PUG warbands taking over. When destro was pushing 5 stars it was awesome to see big battles of organized guild wbs and various PUG/Alli wbs. Bene had a whole wb there (hell they had freaking 30 people on at a point, you don't see that often on Order), LbL & CNTK had a wb there together, our alli (Return of Activity) had 2 PUG WBs there. We had tons of great fights.

Now, next time I'd vote for a different zone to be locked in, as KV doesn't really give you all that much space and has some hardcore choke points.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov