Recent Topics

Ads

Warfronts and Royals suggestion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
adapter
Suspended

Warfronts and Royals suggestion

Post#1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Oi Oi!

Warfronts are a great implementation to the game, gives a weekly reason to play that particular Scenario with that sense of progression to get the Event item which gives a lil bit of stats and 1% crit chance, it's cool. The idea that I'll propose on this topic wishes to maintain that reward as it is and add another one that may fullfill what some players have been talking about the last months about missing Cities and not being able to get the Royal crests, at this point it may be pretty obvious what I'm going to suggest.

Yes, a handful of Royal Crests and Invader Medallions as the Elite reward. The reason coming to be the fact that there's a huge player base that due to the time schedule can't play most of the Cities, being this an issue that needs somehow a solution, this may be one way of solving it. Allowing players to casually play the Warfront Scenario throughout the week, plus playing the oRvR zones will give them that sense of progression that is missing.

Suggestion
I'm talking about 2 up to 5 Invaders/Royals crests at most. Nothing too big, but at least something. So taking in consideration the blue,purple and gold bags from oRvR zones + warfront crests, it could be around 6 to 15 Invaders/Royals weekly without playing Cities. It would not be a broken way of farming it, but a slow one that could bring back up that sense of progression that this player base which can't play Cities could benefit from.

So what could be done is to move the Advanced reward to the Basic one (keep the renown potion), move the Event Item to the Advanced one and add up the Royals/Invaders to the Elite reward, or just keep it as it is and add the crests to the Elite reward without changing anything else. This would allow players to earn Royals/Invaders by combining both RvR and Scenario, which is great for the casual, non hardcore players. A player that plays roughly 30 minutes or 1 hour a day, could get that slow progression going on by roaming oRvR and queuein for the Warfront scenario.

In the end, it's 2, 3 or 5 Royals and Invaders that i'm proposing to the Warfront Elite rewards.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Warfronts and Royals suggestion

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:44 am

You have bad suggestions.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Duukar

Post#3 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:05 am

What’s going on here?

Orgruk

Post#4 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Seems pretty good to me.
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Noslock

Post#5 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Stop this suggestions..(put here a sarcasm smiley face) Be a citylogger like anyone else. Thats what endgame is suppose to be.