Recent Topics

Ads

M1 Steal Life

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gareul

M1 Steal Life

Post#1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 pm

Ever thought of just ditching it altogether and just giving a flat DoT M1 for Melee Hybrids since they lack DoTs in general. Just a thought it might be OP im not sure. Or buff it abit to compete with Divine Favor maybe.

Ads
Foofmonger

Re: M1 Steal Life

Post#2 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:02 pm

I sincerely doubt that this would be OP unless the DoT was waaay too strong.

Zxul

Post#3 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Gareul wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 pm Ever thought of just ditching it altogether and just giving a flat DoT M1 for Melee Hybrids since they lack DoTs in general. Just a thought it might be OP im not sure. Or buff it abit to compete with Divine Favor maybe.
What is that suggested exactly though? I have a dps doc, and I'm already using Steal Life as a dot.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Gareul

Post#4 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Zxul wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:28 pm
Gareul wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 pm Ever thought of just ditching it altogether and just giving a flat DoT M1 for Melee Hybrids since they lack DoTs in general. Just a thought it might be OP im not sure. Or buff it abit to compete with Divine Favor maybe.
What is that suggested exactly though? I have a dps doc, and I'm already using Steal Life as a dot.
So u use it often i might try and test it more on WP

Zxul

Post#5 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Gareul wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 pm
Zxul wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:28 pm
So u use it often i might try and test it more on WP
Yes my most commonly used morale. For m1 slot 900 total dmg (no mitigation since morale) dot with 100 f range is pretty decent even if not uber, helps with runners as well. And for when you need burst you use m3 anyway.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Gareul

Post#6 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:31 pm

Yeah i remember using it all the time now to kill squigs and shamans my memory so bad, start using it again see how i go.