Recent Topics

Ads

Allow progress to renown 80 players

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
randomeclipse

Re: Allow progress to renown 80 players

Post#51 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 pm

TwistedSister77 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Noslock wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:17 pm
TwistedSister77 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:16 pm Isn't there a player that hit the server cap of 255 renown... what does he/she get?
u will take years to get to that
the highest is like 95

Multiple players told me the character name a few months ago, didnt write it down.
You got trolled.

Ads
wachlarz

Post#52 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:38 pm

randomeclipse wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 pm

the highest is like 95

Multiple players told me the character name a few months ago, didnt write it down.
You got trolled.
To have 255 lvl rr yours kid kids kid need to play yours one char

doxifera

Post#53 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:38 pm

You got trolled.
To have 255 lvl rr yours kid kids kid need to play yours one char
and the receipt of Renown points has stopped at 80

wonshot

Post#54 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Random showerthourght, introduce pvp-tactics (the slot is already there) for rr80+
You still only have the 1 slot, but for each rank above rr80+ you can buy a new tactic, so the higher rank you are the more tactics you have to chose from. but in the end of the day a rr80 still only have the same ammount of slots as Thorbolt at rr95.

+5% damage to Greenskins
-5% damage from Empire
+5% block against casters
+5% parry vs mdps
+5% healing on [allied race]
+5% renown on all your account when slotted
+5% exp on all your account when slotted

Option to buy a full tier of pve wards instead of a tactic slot. for ONE alt, maybe realm-locked.

Just random idea, the numbers can ofc be tweaked if the devs like it.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

adapter
Suspended

Post#55 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:20 pm

wonshot wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:04 pm Random showerthourght, introduce pvp-tactics (the slot is already there) for rr80+
You still only have the 1 slot, but for each rank above rr80+ you can buy a new tactic, so the higher rank you are the more tactics you have to chose from. but in the end of the day a rr80 still only have the same ammount of slots as Thorbolt at rr95.

+5% damage to Greenskins
-5% damage from Empire
+5% block against casters
+5% parry vs mdps
+5% healing on [allied race]
+5% renown on all your account when slotted
+5% exp on all your account when slotted
This is an interesting idea, it sounds good to me, i like it a lot. The racial bonus could be a nice addition to promote racism, which is cool.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

TwistedSister77

Post#56 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:12 pm

the highest is like 95

You got trolled.
Guess so, who would have thought people whould do such a thing in an MMO?

At least that Nigerian General I wired $10k to for the gem mine fortune seems like the last honest person on Earth :mrgreen:

istvar

Post#57 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:39 pm

rr82, with WL/SoV gear, if you give any more advatage to RR80+ geared players you might as well not let new ppl roll on the server.
PvP in itself should be what drives you to play in a game like WAR,imo

Bowldancer

Post#58 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:12 pm

istvar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:39 pm rr82, with WL/SoV gear, if you give any more advatage to RR80+ geared players you might as well not let new ppl roll on the server.
PvP in itself should be what drives you to play in a game like WAR,imo
This is true for pure/"fair" PvP games but for me MMOs like RoR were always about character progression to me.
I took a long break and run around in Vanquisher gear on my Slayer and I have no problem that others run already in full warlord/ sovereign.
I have a ton of alts and never had an issue with gear/ rank discrepancy. And i run solo all the time so it hits me even harder.
But the Devs made it pretty clear that they have a conservative progression in mind.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
Wdova

Post#59 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:17 pm

what to do past rr 80? Just collect sovereign gear. I am person who do not wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning for cities, so I am rr 81 with my choppa and have only 2 sovereign pieces,0 warlods. For casuals like me its run for verry, verry long time :)

LIke somebody on forum written.

You have full sovereign/warlord and You dont have job/familly/friends or you have Your real life and dont have Sove/warlord gear. You cant have both :-D
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Atropik

Post#60 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:08 pm

Wdova wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:17 pm what to do past rr 80? Just collect sovereign gear. I am person who do not wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning for cities, so I am rr 81 with my choppa and have only 2 sovereign pieces,0 warlods. For casuals like me its run for verry, verry long time :)

LIke somebody on forum written.

You have full sovereign/warlord and You dont have job/familly/friends or you have Your real life and dont have Sove/warlord gear. You cant have both :-D
If those hardcore players with no job/friends etc. will get bored and leave the game, you will find nobody online when you finally log in, thats how it goes, how many ppl this server had online after fort/city content being reliased? 3-5k? Leave it with no patching for a year, you will see 200 ppl online during EU prime.

Casual players never met each other, only the hardcore guys make it alive and inhabitate and if they go, the game will die. Every hardcore player should have smth to achieve, some extra to be given, and im talking not about a dress, goggles or a title.
Nicelook | Obey