Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked(solo) is dead

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
doxifera

Ranked(solo) is dead

Post#1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Now it is not possible to play even 5 matches in a week, there is simply no pop. On the topic of ranked solo, options for improvement were proposed immediately after its introduction, but no reaction was observed, as a result ranked solo gradually died.
What should be done? The solution options are the same - reduce the cost of the set by 60%, improve the set- its stats are simply duplicated by Oppr/Vanq with a difference of 100 armor and 10 wounds, etc., the stats on the ranked sets need to be raised, and the last bonus on the chance of an immun to the root should be reviewed - rubbish. And important to make it possible for the que to ranked solo from the warband and the group - now this is not possible. Without changes, this new content will soon die completely.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Ranked(solo) is dead

Post#2 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube
Sry could not resist

toffikx

Post#3 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:22 pm

The rewards are simply subpar. No weekly invader/sovereign token quests, or anything like that. You also can’t play with your friends. And there’s only 1/2 maps in the pool atm, compared to the dozen in the ”normal scenarios” pool.
And some other issues aswell.
Need better rewards plox.

lyncher12

Post#4 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:07 pm

i actually wouldn't mind having the set on rp but as it stands ill see full sovereign before this ranked **** so why would i even bother

sogeou

Post#5 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:54 pm

Nobody wanted to do that stuff. lol

Pesteavino

Post#6 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 pm

Sc pops once in one hour and it finishes cause 5vs6.

Se want to play ranked but it simply doesn't works well and the rewards doesn't worth the effort

Skullgrin

Post#7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:06 pm

Just had an interesting idea that might bring life back into ranked solo...

What if the medals earned from it could alternatively be exchanged for Invader or Royal Crests? I'm not talking about an equal exchange, like one for one, but of the same general magnitude as the current armor sets that can be purchased. Sure, the costs would be extremely high, but it would have the added benefit of giving very high renown ranked players a reason to play ranked scenarios. It would also help to reduce the frustration many feel due to not being able to participate in Forts or Cities due to timing/scheduling conflicts.

Just a thought...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Elemint

Post#8 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:16 pm

It's a people problem, took me a long while to realize that. This game simply does not have a competitive playerbase

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#9 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:17 pm

"Weekly Warfront" Rankeds would be cool with extra rewards.

doxifera

Post#10 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:21 pm

Elemint wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:16 pm It's a people problem, took me a long while to realize that. This game simply does not have a competitive playerbase
Strong statement.
When people don’t want to spend six months collecting a set that is weak by stat, this is of course the problem of people.