Recent Topics

Ads

The Сampaign is not rewarding.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Jesden

Re: The Сampaign is not rewarding.

Post#61 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:44 pm

Armoz wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:04 am
mytreds wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:40 am Destro ram dies because Beastz runs a tight warband and know how to take it out.
Suck up to a man who has no idea what strategy means or how to counter certain situation. He loves to leave people handle things for him and he shows up when its easier. He intentionally splits up numbers and wont assist when asked. Blind to clear and strong counter attacks. Just because you can lead a WB doesn't mean you know how rest of the game works.
Thing is, he does what people keep saying that EU should do (see posts here and the thread about city times), split push, build up zones when others are busy elsewhere, etc. Don't know what your experience with him is, but mines been relatively positive. Not sucking up, just giving opinion.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#62 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:47 pm

Yes, guys. Lets attack Beastz for leading PUGs and not being as efficient as TUP. Clearly the way to go.

Lithenir

Post#63 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:38 pm

kleinbuchstabe wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:44 am
Lithenir wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:01 am To break all this down. I think the main problem is not the campaign or the system.
The main problem is that this game and the keeps are not made for so many people.

And this main problem - "that this game and the keeps are not made for so many people" - is actually, surprise surprise, a problem of "the campaign or the system" :D :D
And few players here try to find suggestions to make it better in some way. Many talking about changing rewarding system, but that has not to be the solution.

Lithenir wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:01 am But we surely need more options to enter keeps so highly populated times can see some progress. Maybe deny respawning in keep as soon as outer is under 50%. Doesn't sound like much but at least defenders dying somewhere near keep won't get into keep to defend.

First good post of you wich is a suggestion and no trolling, thanks for start participating now mate ;)
I think respawning at keep should be denyed in general, that would be a game changer in deffing keeps and behavior in lakes. But outer uner 50% would be also ok.
It would take more time for deffers to prepare a def, not just easy wipe inside when atack is allready on. Also splitting up on zones would got a more surprising effect
I like to differ between keep design and campaign. The campaign for me is still fine it's just that the keeps or lets say "attacking options" aren't designed for that many players.
On live there was no respawn inside keeps, you always respawned in wc which lead to 20 players attacking an empty keep while the rest blocked the path to the keep. So devs on live implemented the respawn inside keep. This is why I suggested the 50% door hp.
With the possibility to enter postern with every career the devs here also added a possibility to spread during an attack a little.
Still I would like to have more options, even more so because I am a small scale player myself, to go inside a keep. May it be destroyable walls, the from keep to keep flying griffons from live to bomb the walls or catapults to shoot a whole WB over the walls. Sadly as mDPS keep attacks and deffs are very boring.

Urmig

Post#64 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Why can't respawning be randomized?

If you die in the lakes you have only 25% chance to respawn at the keep if the door is not tagged and you are within a certain distance from the keep.

If you are too far you just respawn at the warcamp 100%

M0rw47h

Post#65 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Urmig wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:35 pm Why can't respawning be randomized?

If you die in the lakes you have only 25% chance to respawn at the keep if the door is not tagged and you are within a certain distance from the keep.

If you are too far you just respawn at the warcamp 100%
...and 1% chance you teleport people into Gunbad, and force them to clear all 3 wings before they can leave.

kok

Post#66 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:15 pm

I think someone have suggest it
A kill quest that give 1 invader or 1 sov for like 500 kills or something?
Just to avoid Kill exchange maybe a CD for the quest.
Then no one will complain it is not rewarding to rvr in ONE ZONE FOR 8 hour
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

catholicism198

Post#67 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 am

Is that why destro only logs on for city sieges?

They really need to start pushing for Altdorf.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#68 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:38 am

catholicism198 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 am Is that why destro only logs on for city sieges?

They really need to start pushing for Altdorf.
majority of destro is playing order atm.. and maybe when fort/city happens they log destro.. all playing like this.. SW is fotm and all are trying it.. all week ive been pushing T4 zones as destro, just to see a city happend while sleeping or at work, i personly begins to get annoyed, and wanna stop playing, because for what purpose? i can log back in after work and do the exact same thing i did day before.. push T4.. im not even in T2-3 its the same T4.. its getting old pretty fast.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
Noslock

Post#69 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:43 am

Once they have most of the gear on one char the majority of people moves to alts being order or another destro toon considering that any rank above 80 gives u nothing

Tamarlan

Post#70 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:58 am

Please stay on your destro toons. Had my third city this night and was not able to enter with a 12 man.

Most frustrating user experience the game has to offer.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG