Recent Topics

Ads

Invader weapons and medallion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
trixrabbit

Invader weapons and medallion

Post#1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am

I'm so happy for the new weapons, but they are pretty much impossible to farm for someone who is getting royals already.

I just spend the day in T4 and got 3 bags, 1 blue, 1 purple and 1 gold and gold only 4 invaders out of that. I could have gotten 4 royal crests too (which I also want) but I know there is no other way to get invaders. I can get royals in city at least.

Could there be more source of invader for people of are getting royals ? or a way to trade them down ?

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Invader weapons and medallion

Post#2 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:02 am

trixrabbit wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am I'm so happy for the new weapons, but they are pretty much impossible to farm for someone who is getting royals already.

I just spend the day in T4 and got 3 bags, 1 blue, 1 purple and 1 gold and gold only 4 invaders out of that. I could have gotten 4 royal crests too (which I also want) but I know there is no other way to get invaders. I can get royals in city at least.

Could there be more source of invader for people of are getting royals ? or a way to trade them down ?
Go to forts?
<Montague><Capulet>

adapter
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:05 am

Yeh it's hard to farm'em
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Noslock

Post#4 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 am

There are plenty of forts daily you should try to get into those and as an advice i would get royals from bags instead of invaders.Gettin to city its harder than gettin to a fort and the more royals you can leech from rvr the faster you will have your sov set once you complete invader unlock.Plus those new weapons are just a slight subj improvement and probably pve weapons from dungeons are better than those.

Stophy22

Post#5 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:51 am

Noslock wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 am There are plenty of forts daily you should try to get into those and as an advice i would get royals from bags instead of invaders.Gettin to city its harder than gettin to a fort and the more royals you can leech from rvr the faster you will have your sov set once you complete invader unlock.Plus those new weapons are just a slight subj improvement and probably pve weapons from dungeons are better than those.
Saying stuff like this will get other weapons nerfed :\
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Noslock

Post#6 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:30 am

Stophy22 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:51 am
Noslock wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 am There are plenty of forts daily you should try to get into those and as an advice i would get royals from bags instead of invaders.Gettin to city its harder than gettin to a fort and the more royals you can leech from rvr the faster you will have your sov set once you complete invader unlock.Plus those new weapons are just a slight subj improvement and probably pve weapons from dungeons are better than those.
Saying stuff like this will get other weapons nerfed :\
I dont see why.Its way harder to obtain a bloodlord weapons that requires gunbad farm , city dungeon farm and bs farm than obtain invader weapons that just requires some mindless fort farm.

trixrabbit

Post#7 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:50 pm

As a healer bloodlord or other pve weapon are 100% useless and the subjugator plus weapon are now the best.

I got to forts daily but as someone mentioned here I should be getting royal...OF COURSE I SHOULD lol but then I get 0 invader tokens.
And saying it is just a slight improvement...just like sov is a slight improvement on invader, what is the point ? for us it's 2% crit more where as sov give 1% crit over invader.

TLDR: if you have full invader set and are a healer, you can not get the new weapon unless you complete your sov gear and then do 200 forts.
royal source : fort + city
invader source : fort (and same amount as royal)

crazyturkmee

Post#8 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Problem is game is not fair, u said go forts to get invader but ppl who dont have invader tok unlock gets invader meds from city so ppl who has sov gear must do more forts to get inv weapons.

Lets say if i dont have tok unlock i can get my weapon in 3-4 city run which means 2-3 days play time. But it will take weeks to get same meds for sov geared ppl. Especially for EU players.

So if you have sov gear you have to spend more time to get your weapons.

Only way to balance this is downgrade royals to invader so all ppl will have same chance to get weapons.

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#9 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:01 pm

trixrabbit wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:50 pm TLDR: if you have full invader set and are a healer, you can not get the new weapon unless you complete your sov gear and then do 200 forts.
royal source : fort + city
invader source : fort (and same amount as royal)
Royal source: fort + city + zone lock bags
Invader source: fort + zone lock bags

There, I fixed it for you ;)

(new weapons are... Vanity items for most of my chars. Anathema is still better and easier to obtain)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Martok

Post#10 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:04 pm

trixrabbit wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 amI'm so happy for the new weapons, but they are pretty much impossible to farm for someone who is getting royals already.

It shouldn't be easy to get The High-Elf Meat-Cleaver of Doom.

Blame It On My ADD Baby...