Recent Topics

Ads

Information deficit

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

Information deficit

Post#1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:42 am

Hello

I would like to ask to put more information about the game. And reminders in-game.
I think most of the players dont read forum. They work and raise child. So they haven't got time many to learn.
A short description in game when they do something can helps a lot.

Thy

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Information deficit

Post#2 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:36 am

There's an advice channel.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

SuperStar

Post#3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:58 am

They cannot ask what they don't notice it's a problem.
Or they think they know it.
Or they didn't hear about it.

SuperStar

Post#4 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:59 am

Make a good question half of the knowledge.
Some of us has very little time to play and has a huge information deficit. Imo

zak68

Post#5 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:24 am

can u make an example ?

SuperStar

Post#6 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:54 pm

For example rare sc mechanic
Guard
Dungeons

In pop-up window.

Lithenir

Post#7 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Guard is a skill and as every skill there is a discription when you wheel your mouse over it. Nothing more to add, if ppl don't understand what this skill does based on its discription in the tool tip no one can help them...
Sc mechanics are explained in the loading screen. If ppl don't have time or don't to read it then why would they bother reading a pop-up window?
Dungeons can be explained by experienced players in the party... Besides you can find out the mechanics by yourself. You know... like past generations have ;)

SuperStar

Post#8 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:35 pm

We have the time to figure out everything.
Now the world so fast so many things they need easier simple info to know what they should do imo

Ads
mytreds

Post#9 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:04 pm

It’s a good reason to join a guild, because many guilds have veteran players who will give you the proper responses to your question, unlike the advice channel.

SuperStar

Post#10 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:56 pm

Imo if the ppl or mayoritys of them cannot know something then the info should be easier to understand more simple.

I think better game experience if everybody well informed. And they only have a min energy/time to not be in an information deficit stance.

Pop up window and friendly system reminders everywhere imo is a very new player friendly.

Most of us I think cannot understand how many new things in an mmo at first time.