Recent Topics

Ads

Ranged Squig Herder needs buffs too

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
mryay

Re: Ranged Squig Herder needs buffs too

Post#101 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:53 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:40 am
geezereur wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:55 am
Spoiler:
Manatikik wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:39 am

Please inform yourself before you go posting on the forums . BHA stacks up to 3x... Read patch notes.
waste 3 gcd to stack the dot it sucks
Ohhh.. poor little kitty, have to stack dots 3 time... yesterday i got critted by SW's broadhead arrow for 1750, mitigated by 125 with 3800 Armor. (no Acid Arrow Applied) with vanq i cant stack more Armor or toughness at the time, maybe with full sov :P
Poor thing, Zealot can't clease 3/6 Order dps, SW is one of them, but that doesnt belong here :lol:

Anyway, for that amount of damage, i wouldnt call it "Wasted CD's" :D

EDIT: Screen will follow when i'm home at my computer :geek:
And did you died from it? 1750 is it impressive? Do you know what is the setup for reaching the 1750?

For your information I get from time to time hit by Magus as SW, with good gears I guess, yesterday a Bolt of Change of 2490. It is a 150ft range Magical Attack. Festering Arrow is a 100ft.
So, in essence, Magus (and Engi) is fulfilling a better role than SW (and arguably SH, but they have pets to cover the distance gap) in this case as range snipers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

Ads
Brutinho

Post#102 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:17 pm

[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

doxifera

Post#103 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:40 am Ohhh.. poor little kitty, have to stack dots 3 time... yesterday i got critted by SW's broadhead arrow for 1750, mitigated by 125 with 3800 Armor. (no Acid Arrow Applied) with vanq i cant stack more Armor or toughness at the time, maybe with full sov :P
Yes, dmg Broadhead Arrow is too much, naturally - when you do x3 from one stack, or there was a bust with 25% armor ignore, there is practically no mitigation in the log.
This is not mentioning that he aoe