Recent Topics

Ads

Disciple of Khaine - animation

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Zephyr

Disciple of Khaine - animation

Post#1 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 am

I love the devs for everything you have done to bring my favorite game back to me and I enjoy every minute of it. I love everything about the DoK except one god forsaken animation that has been around since live that I cannot stand and makes me cringe everytime I see it: the stupid "put away all my weapons" hand motion it does with the group heal spell (I know its on at least a couple skills). I always assumed this animation was just a bug or the result of some missing code because it looks absolutely ridiculous and out of place especially because the DoK has some perfectly great animations for all its other skills.

I don't know if this is even within the powers of the dev team to change or not. Im not asking for a new animation or anything I know all the work that goes into something like that. I just want those "broken" skills to utilize one of the existing animations for the class. I appreciate you all <3

Ads
Panodil

Re: Disciple of Khaine - animation

Post#2 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:45 am

ohh yeah, the sound from it as well. Hate it
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage