Recent Topics

Ads

<Feedback> Tier One

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Which of the following would you like to see for Tier One?

No change at all.
44%
Instructor's Boon will have a new minimum rank of 5. (Allows players to stay in Tier 1 longer, and build Renown Rank)
9%
Players will stop leveling at CR 15 until they complete a quest to speak to an NPC). (Allows players to stay in Tier 1 indefinitely, and guarantee Renown Rank 30)
46%
Total votes: 95

Jahledan

Re: <Feedback> Tier One

Post#21 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Like running into lvl 40/?? players are not enough to deter any new player? No chance at fighting back,easy kills,and lets not forget easy RR. Its all about you having fun not the new players getting rolled over and over...
Not much fun to have on 1 side of this setup.

Add back t2-3 for the correct lvl players. Mix them together or separate. But keep it separated from the lvl 40/?? If these lvl 40/?? whom claim to want a challenge they will have no problem with that.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#22 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:41 pm

I like the lower tier zones, I don't want to be stuck in **** Dragonwake over and over again. Didn't deter me and any others from continuing to play this game.

Marawo

Post#23 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:11 am

Twinks stomping new players is not the welcome to the game I'd wanna see especially since a couple classes are extremely overperforming in t1.

VolkfangRock

Post#24 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:10 pm

I would love for a dev to comment on this post. Particularly about the notion to create an in-game opinion poll.
Order Toons
Dutchmasta
Oman
Anustart
Zoro
Destro Toons
Volkfang
Yisroel
Puggly
Pollution

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#25 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Ok. :)

"Players will stop leveling at CR 15 until they complete a quest to speak to an NPC). (Allows players to stay in Tier 1 indefinitely, and guarantee Renown Rank 30)" : This has been discussed multiple time in this forum.
The idea would be interesting ofc. Having a twink could be super fun, i can't disagree. Super fun for the twink. Probably much less for the new player discovering the game.

We have to take into account this aspect of the game. Lot of player enjoy T1 because it is fresh and everyone is "equal". Most of complains about T2+ for new players is they have the feeling they can't compete because of their rank, their level, their lack of gear. Asking for twink is asking to "reproduce" the T2+ supposed issue.

This proposition is certainly enticing, but we don't think this is a good idea from the point of view of newcomers.

Instructor's Boon will have a new minimum rank of 5. (Allows players to stay in Tier 1 longer, and build Renown Rank) : Same, it is almost the same problem than previous proposition.

"moving T2 with T1". Who knows, some day. Why not. But would it be fun to take a keep with 10vs10 players in ostland at peak hour ? Would it be possible to kill a lord without rez, fast mount? group heals ? guars or efficient taunt tools ?

It doesn't mean that some day things won't change. Nothing is set in stone. But it is not on the table atm. We already have lot of subject and very few resources.

About Polls, and this one specifically, they reflect a general opinion. In this particular case, and it shows up there is no clear and detached opinion.