Morales and AoE Cap:
Knight of the Blazing Sun / Chosen
- AoE cap reverted back to 9;
- All Morale damage reduced by 30% across the board.
Bright Wizard / Sorcerer
- More mirroring;
- Making 2h KotBS / CH playstyle a bit more viable;
- Making each tree equaly worthy, so players have choices;
- Making each morale on top of each tree worthy going for.
- Slice Though stays as it is, however Feed on the Weary becomes mirror of it.
- To Glory! and Dreadful Terror are left unchanged.
- Overpowering Swing gets also if you're wielding a great weapon causes Myrmidia's Fury to inflict Elemental damage.
- Efficient Swings gets replaced with Daemonclaw mirror.
- Rending Blade gets replaced with Staggering Impact mirror.
- Rending Blade becomes baseline for both Knight and Chosen, still requires great weapon.
- Both Nova Strike and Warping Embrance are replaced by new M2 which "Snares all enemies 30 ft around by 60% for 10 seconds and reduces damage dealt by them by 50%".
- Slice Though / Feed on the Weary change is supposed to give 2H Chosen more group utility.
- Overpowering Swing change is supposed to help KotBS with dealing some more damage to assist train, as Knight damage is total crap right now.
- Efficient Swing buff, reasoning same as above.
- Rending Blade / Staggering Impact change is supposed to give 2H Chosen more group utility.
- Nova Strike and Warping Embrance are not really worth specing for them, let alone put those on our Morale bars. Suggested change is supposed to give something slightly better than Distracting Bellows in smallscale and worth putting point into it.
- Coordination gains "now Shield Rush can be used with great weapon".
- Both Leurels of Victory and Corruptive Power become replaced with new tactic giving To Victory! extra effect of Corrupting Horror and vice versa.
- Vigilance is left unchanged, but Oppression becomes a mirror of it.
- Flawless Defense and Sprout Carapace are replaced by new M3, which "Removes all snares from group members within 100 ft, giving them snare immunity and +30% run speed for 10 seconds".
- Coordination change is supposed to give some defensive option for 2h Knights, as 2h Chosen can use Suppresion without any restrictions.
- Adding new extra tactic for To Victory! and Corrupting Horror is supposed to make those more appealing. While Corrupting Horror is already playable on it own, To Victory! is rather awful.
- Oppression change is supposed to give Chosen reliable source of damage reduction, as currently its super crap compared to Vigilance.
- Flawless Defense and Sprout Carapace aren't really viable choices at this moment.
- Sunfury now also reduces coldown of Vicious Slash by 5 seconds instead of 1.
- Tainted Wound becomes baseline and new tactic is added in its place to Path of Discord.
- New Tactic upgrades Corrupting Retribution increases healing done by Aura proc by 300%. What is more aura itself is affected now by Path of Discord rather than Path of Discord and renamed to Discordant Retribution.
- Runefang stays as it is, but Embrace the Winds becomes mirror of it.
- Shatter Faith replaced with new M4, dealing 900 damage and knocking down enemies for 2 seconds 30ft around Chosen.
- Sunfury is currently pretty useless, and reducing coldoown of interrupt by 50% instead of 10% should make it more viable tactic for small scale.
- Corrupting Retribution is kinda useless right now, like Stay Focused! is without Focused Mending. Goal is to make it a bit more worthy aura.
- Since we're mirroring Daemonclaw in Path of Conquest, there is no reason to not mirror Runefang for Chosen. Embrace the Winds is anyway bad tactic.
- While mirroring Solar Flare is absolutly no go, due to Chosen self morale pump - M4 should be good enough to go for it.
Archmage / Shaman
- Ruin and Destruction and Shatter are M3 now, instead of M2.
- Wind-Woven Shell is removed from Sorcerer and moved to Magus.
- Both Bright Wizard and Sorcerer are the most viable rDPS, there is no reason to keep them as the most viable bombers. What is more, both classes got self morale pump, so reaching M3 shouldn't be a problem if they decide to still go morale bomb route.
- Moving Wind-Woven Shell to Magus is supposed to help him a bit, check Engineer / Magus section for further explaination on change.
Engineer / Magus
- Isha's Encouragement is merged with Apotheosis and Green Cleanin' with Scrub Ya Good! and place heal over time effect on every cleansed group member.
- Energy of Vault has coldown reduced to 5 seconds, from 8 seconds.
- Isha's Encouragement and Green Cleanin' are not good enough tactics on their own. AM and Shammy usualy do less healing than their other healing friends, this change should make them more wanted.
- Reducing cooldown of Energy of Vault is supposed to help DPS AM with healing, as Fury of Da Green does for Shaman.
- Wind-Woven Shell moved from Sorcerer to Magus.
- Wind-Woven Shell and Armored Plating duration reduced to 10 seconds from 20 seconds, but reduces damage taken by group by 50% instead of 20%.
- Chaotic Arrunement and Well-Oiled Machine are removed. Summoning Turret/Daemon cost now 0 AP and is done instantly.
- Added new Loner tactic for both Magus and Engineer. Tactic doesn't allow to summon Turret/Daemon but increases damage done by 40%.
- Phosphorous Shells can be cast during movement now.
- Electromagnet isn't delayed anymore by 1 second after cast.
- Reworked Wind-Woven Shell and Armored Plating are supposed to help find Engineer and Magus special place in more defensive WB setting. Can be rotated with Distracting Bellows.
- Pets die too easily in group fights and are core mechanic and shouldn't be seen just as huge hinderance. Recasting them should be easier to make class more viable in group play.
- New Loner tactic is supposed to allow mobile play, keep in mind pets do their useful things and Self-Destruct / Instability are one of greatest tools in group play, so 40% damage is more than fine.
- Change to Phosphorous Shells is supposed to make AoE spec a bit more viable compared to Bright Wizards.
- Change to Electromagnet is supposed to make it as viable as Rift is.
Both classes could get more depth reworks, but those would be the easiest fixes imho.