Recent Topics

Ads

thunderous blow

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
jughurta69

thunderous blow

Post#1 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:16 pm

Hello

Would it be possible to abolish this nerf that dates from the game blocked in T2, a bygone era

the mara the only one who has his debuff wound reduced by 50% compared to his base with a positioning penalty in the tree

This double penalty creates a lack of diversity of builds, a lack of burst stun in 70 + 2 the mara is a monster in its true build much like the WL

Now the debuff heal tactics must be returned to its original functioning because with so much point invested the mara

You force the mara to play aoe when it is so much better in cc burst and especially so much under it currently than its mirrors

Ads
teiloh

Re: thunderous blow

Post#2 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 pm

Destro and Marauders do not need anything at the moment.

Warrior Priest wounds buff was nerfed to not stack as well, so there you go.

jughurta69

Post#3 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:43 am

teiloh wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 pm Destro and Marauders do not need anything at the moment.

Warrior Priest wounds buff was nerfed to not stack as well, so there you go.
Warrior Priest wounds buff was nerfed to not stack .... fortunately

I ask nothing only to remove an important nerf

I only ask to remove an nerf
which prevents him from having a real burst stun specialization like all the other mdps. ( only on rr70+2)

normanis

Post#4 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 am

destro alredy have chossen free wounds debuff and wych wounds debuff and mara wounds debuff
order need spec for it or wait 40lvl and use 2h.
p.s 3 wounds debuff vs 2
p.ss 3 pulls vs 1 good pull and 1 shitty . where is balance in this game
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

jughurta69

Post#5 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:47 am

Slayer have a debuff wound , Kotbs aoe Debuff
does not count like that, if we count what the order has and not the destroy.

Rampage, inevitable doom, Kotbs vs Chosen, better interaction of the classes between them etc ...

Ps Kotbs overpowering swing aoe debuff wound and aoe debuff crit on enememies ( 10%) , thunderous blow self the same slayer 2h ( but slayer no nerf)

The thunderous blow allows a burst on the mara in different spec with the placement in 6pt which would allow it to have a burst cc less than a WL but very interesting

and reimplant its specificity with the tatic debuff heal. Son real tactiques debuff heal, all heal (potion, moral, life tape)

teiloh

Post#6 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:26 am

Marauder does not need anything.
which prevents him from having a real burst stun specialization like all the other mdps.
Extremely dishonest way to frame an argument. Marauder is the only class with an AOE stun, it's the most survivable MDPS, and has the highest utility of any MDPS.

Toshutkidup

Post#7 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:30 am

jughurta69 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:47 am Slayer have a debuff wound

Only if that Slayer specs into 2h Giant tree and then specs into that ability.. as 90% do not spec 2H Giant, I wouldn't use Slayer as an example.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Sofong

Post#8 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am

I suggested this before, game has changed alot, with new gear and stuffs, TB nerf should be reverted

Ads
teiloh

Post#9 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:52 am

Sofong wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am I suggested this before, game has changed alot, with new gear and stuffs, TB nerf should be reverted
Right, Marauders got a huge and undeserved str contribution buff. The game is different indeed.

skyfallen1986

Post#10 » Mon May 25, 2020 3:20 am

+1

Or at least if you're not going to revert the changes can we at least get the tooltip information updated?

Tooltip states 160 wounds debuff in max savagery... but is more something like 100...

Also the tooltip states 5sec CD on TB.. but is actually 10s...

Also draining swipe is supposed to be 10 sec debuff that applies 50% reduced AP regen on a 20sec CD....
Ability actually applies only 5 sec debuff on a 10sec CD making it worthless...

At least fix the tooltips so they reflect what the class actually does. Thanks.