Recent Topics

Ads

City pop problem

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

City pop problem

Post#1 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 am

Plz revise the city pop or tell us how can we go in.
We always q asap usually with 12 man. And we haven't got a pop. We wake up at very early morning or don't sleep to go city and it is not good feeling when we didn't got pop.

I would like to ask to explain what is the best way to get in. And/or do something with the pop.
Or if it's depends on da orda let see how many orda q and it helps to process the trauma.
If not everything depends on numbers exp: solo will fight against solo. Also plz give us information how can we get in. and you can show us how many am i in line of q. Any information can help to underatand and accept this terrible happening. Now it's couse very bad feeling.
Thy

Also I think anybody whom q and didn't get pop should get some royal quest atleast 3. (The royal crest numbers whom didn't get pop but q should be equal a full lose fort with out bags, itwould be the booby-prize.

Ads
sogeou

Re: City pop problem

Post#2 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 am

Do you happen to play destro?? If so, there is your problem.

SuperStar

Post#3 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:16 am

Nope I play order with a shinny dps am... :p
Now my problem is your problem too?

Tartuccio

Post#4 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:32 am

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 am We wake up at very early morning or don't sleep to go city and it is not good feeling when we didn't got pop.
Please don't do that, not only is it bad for your own health to mess up your sleep schedule for a game, it also makes it harder to view it as a problem if people conform their sleep schedules around cities since it boosts the numbers of active cities. I used to do that for a bit but it wasn't a fun way to play the game, would rather take the slower Sov gear.
Lilias - 75 WH
Zileana - 65 BW
Azzanadra - 63 SW
Basilika - 57 AM

Tartuccio

Post#5 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:32 am

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 am We wake up at very early morning or don't sleep to go city and it is not good feeling when we didn't got pop.
Please don't do that, not only is it bad for your own health to mess up your sleep schedule for a game, it also makes it harder to view it as a problem if people conform their sleep schedules around cities since it boosts the numbers of active cities. I used to do that for a bit but it wasn't a fun way to play the game, would rather take the slower Sov gear.

EDIT: Posted twice by accident
Lilias - 75 WH
Zileana - 65 BW
Azzanadra - 63 SW
Basilika - 57 AM

nat3s

Post#6 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:57 am

Don't alarm clock it for cities, more to life than that, that's unhealthy and not sustainable. You'd likely burn out on the game too.

Devs need to address the fact it's super easy to get a city when it's low pop and super hard to get a city when it's high pop. Ideally you'd want it the other way around!! Right now this is a great game if you're in the US, pretty stagnant if you're in the EU.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

zaauk

Post#7 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 am

We dont see cities and fort EU timezones....1 a week maybe while US/NA have it everyday. I can see your frustration, i feel the same.
But dont skip sleep, devs have to do something about it...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:07 am

zaauk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 am We dont see cities and fort EU timezones....1 a week maybe while US/NA have it everyday. I can see your frustration, i feel the same.
stop pushing zones in EU time => go to another things for 1 day (pve/scen/whatever) and let NA push the campaign

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:11 am

Spoiler:
SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 am Plz revise the city pop or tell us how can we go in.
We always q asap usually with 12 man. And we haven't got a pop. We wake up at very early morning or don't sleep to go city and it is not good feeling when we didn't got pop.

I would like to ask to explain what is the best way to get in. And/or do something with the pop.
Or if it's depends on da orda let see how many orda q and it helps to process the trauma.
If not everything depends on numbers exp: solo will fight against solo. Also plz give us information how can we get in. and you can show us how many am i in line of q. Any information can help to underatand and accept this terrible happening. Now it's couse very bad feeling.
Thy

Also I think anybody whom q and didn't get pop should get some royal quest atleast 3. (The royal crest numbers whom didn't get pop but q should be equal a full lose fort with out bags, itwould be the booby-prize.
if you want to max the options to pop a instance you must queue with a full wb. some full 24 wb are not getting into city and you trying with 12man...merge with another 12 and try to get in.

Anyways, being overpop realm have this problem, some ppl will not get in whatever they do...its simple maths
SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 am Also I think anybody whom q and didn't get pop should get some royal quest atleast 3. (The royal crest numbers whom didn't get pop but q should be equal a full lose fort with out bags, itwould be the booby-prize.
Totally against to give reward for nothing.

zaauk

Post#10 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:21 am

emiliorv wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:07 am
zaauk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 am We dont see cities and fort EU timezones....1 a week maybe while US/NA have it everyday. I can see your frustration, i feel the same.
stop pushing zones in EU time => go to another things for 1 day (pve/scen/whatever) and let NA push the campaign
We hardley lock any zones and i completed all PvE because RvR is locked in one...two spots.
Problem is 300 defenders in one keep =) and only 1-2 zones open.

Problem is that EU always stops in progression.

I been home due to illness and daytime T2-t4 is pushed then EU loggs on and nothing happens due to to many players 4-6 hours).
Then night comes and when i logg on in the morning its T2 again.

There should always be 3 zones open and lock posterns should be at 4 stars.
5 stars should meen insta lock or lords leave keep for a duel in middle =P

But i bet devs are aware of the problem and looking at it, they done a great job with lots of other stuff :)
Last edited by zaauk on Wed May 13, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: