Recent Topics

Ads

Mara Proposal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Stophy22

Re: Mara Proposal

Post#131 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:49 am

Mordd wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:21 am
Stophy22 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Mara Vs Whitelion
So in this match-up mara wins. He has his 11point tactic and its incoming vs a 13point ability that is out-going. For those of you that do not know an out-going heal debuff can pretty much only see use being applied to a healer. Since WL has pounce maybe you can make the argument that WL's can jump around heal-debuffing all the healers but I think this is grasping at straws at best. So why don't we call it good and leave it as is?
HAHAHAH Only Destro could say that with a straight face.

Marauders is already better so well just call it good and leave the WL as it is and buff the marauders even more. hahahahahahaha
New to the server? Hehe
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Mordd

Post#132 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:19 am

Stophy22 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:49 am
Mordd wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:21 am
Stophy22 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Mara Vs Whitelion
So in this match-up mara wins. He has his 11point tactic and its incoming vs a 13point ability that is out-going. For those of you that do not know an out-going heal debuff can pretty much only see use being applied to a healer. Since WL has pounce maybe you can make the argument that WL's can jump around heal-debuffing all the healers but I think this is grasping at straws at best. So why don't we call it good and leave it as is?
HAHAHAH Only Destro could say that with a straight face.

Marauders is already better so well just call it good and leave the WL as it is and buff the marauders even more. hahahahahahaha
New to the server? Hehe
That was what you said. lol

Fey

Post#133 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:17 am

Take RP and Zealot absorb tactic and mirror it to proc on damage instead of heal for scout spec SW. Get rid of useless 35% less AP tactic that no one uses.

Give the tactic a minimum range so that melee abilities don't proc the absorb. Or make it proc on Scout spec abilities only.

Every time you hit an enemy at 80+ feet with a direct damage ability you have a 25% chance to proc a X bubble for 10 seconds. I think it proccing off of Lileaths or Shoot Through Ya would be way too much, but proccing off split arrows is good and proper. You get the absorb proc in exchange for the damage nerf. Adjust these ranges around the tactic and scout stance extra range.

Why am I posting this on a mara thread?
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan