Recent Topics

Ads

Mara Proposal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
jughurta69

Re: Mara Proposal

Post#121 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:48 pm

normanis wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:59 pm maby than we all roll maras , byt there will be huge problem who will play as order????
Impossible order have WL, MSW, Slayer

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#122 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:49 pm

[/quote]
dont whine about mara when mara got buffed. i wouldnt protect sw if mara didnt get dps boost overall. with asw u can pug ( for premades easy target) in city sieges i didnt seen asw in order premades only pugs. byt mara and msquig always has place in premades.
[/quote]

Mara didn't get buff. It was straight nerf. Dev's remove aoe morale drain and they increase primary damage stats of abilities. Damage increase is around 30-50 damage. After mara nerfed to the ground this buff is nothing.

Feomatar1
Suspended

Post#123 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Yea, so maybe sw gets selfheal, 100% crit finisher, freedom, riposte and confusing movements and AOE DETAUNT? Like ffs, sw is least played class in the game with best aestetics, literally if u make sw looks like goblin NO ONE will play it, this kind of **** sw is. even "best" sw spec - assault is a JOKE compare to every melee classes, especially to its mirror spec - melee sh. For **** sake.

Feomatar1
Suspended

Post#124 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:42 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:49 pm
dont whine about mara when mara got buffed. i wouldnt protect sw if mara didnt get dps boost overall. with asw u can pug ( for premades easy target) in city sieges i didnt seen asw in order premades only pugs. byt mara and msquig always has place in premades.
[/quote]

Mara didn't get buff. It was straight nerf. Dev's remove aoe morale drain and they increase primary damage stats of abilities. Damage increase is around 30-50 damage. After mara nerfed to the ground this buff is nothing.
[/quote]

0.15*1050 = 157.5 and 315 as crit
0.20*1050 = 210.5 and 421 as crit
0.25*1050 = 262.5 and 525 as crit.

Yes, kill target with 5 instead of 6 abilities is NERF. Can i have same "nerf" for asw? Can asw get aoe detaunt, self heal, freedom, damage at all, 100% crit finisher, riposte and confusing movements and lost "super minusheal" what even with rr 70 u cant get without losing core ability and one of core tactic? Like no problem, i dont even joke, can we make asw "as bad as mara"? Please?

jughurta69

Post#125 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:56 pm

Mara have good damage . WL and MSW have same dps and better burst.
Destro don't really have this burst on melee dps

Pounce stun dead de taunt impossible
Shadow step stun dead de taunt impossible
Mara on single target, I see you, you don't have stun. I detaunt.

Feomatar1
Suspended

Post#126 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:32 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:56 pm Mara have good damage . WL and MSW have same dps and better burst.

mara have better damage, shadowstep is way shittier compare to grip cause shadowstep is USELESS if target move - if u shadowstep to someone who move - u will be even in more distance of it if dont shadowstep to it LOL. and mara have much better dps and have good aoe but asw doet have aoe at all, dont have 100% crit finisher and doesnt have selfheal and stat debuffs.

teiloh

Post#127 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:35 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:56 pm Mara have good damage . WL and MSW have same dps and better burst.

WLs do not have Pounce + stun, the pet doesn't travel fast enough. Only the SH can do this because their stun is free.

Destro does NOT need buffs, and Marauders especially do not need any buffs. Stop playing this typical Destro lobbying game where you make up poorly substantiated buzzwords (like "gap closer" and "heal boosts" and "burst") and then whine that somehow your pet class/realm deserves it simply because they don't have this very arbitrarily cherry-picked feature that other classes have, while completely ignoring all of your advantages.

vanbuinen77

Post#128 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:56 pm

teiloh wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:35 pm

WLs do not have Pounce + stun, the pet doesn't travel fast enough. Only the SH can do this because their stun is free.

Destro does NOT need buffs, and Marauders especially do not need any buffs. Stop playing this typical Destro lobbying game where you make up poorly substantiated buzzwords (like "gap closer" and "heal boosts" and "burst") and then whine that somehow your pet class/realm deserves it simply because they don't have this very arbitrarily cherry-picked feature that other classes have, while completely ignoring all of your advantages.
You don't know much about WLs lol
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Ads
teiloh

Post#129 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:13 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:56 pm
You don't know much about WLs lol
Show me your WL timestamp stunning someone after a Pounce.

You can't, because the pet doesn't pounce with you.

Mordd

Post#130 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:21 am

Stophy22 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Mara Vs Whitelion
So in this match-up mara wins. He has his 11point tactic and its incoming vs a 13point ability that is out-going. For those of you that do not know an out-going heal debuff can pretty much only see use being applied to a healer. Since WL has pounce maybe you can make the argument that WL's can jump around heal-debuffing all the healers but I think this is grasping at straws at best. So why don't we call it good and leave it as is?
HAHAHAH Only Destro could say that with a straight face.

Marauders is already better so well just call it good and leave the WL as it is and buff the marauders even more. hahahahahahaha