Recent Topics

Ads

A proposal regarding Get To Da Choppa

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Zaxxond

Re: A proposal regarding Get To Da Choppa

Post#21 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:02 am

adapter wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:23 am And here we go with another nerf gtdc post, it's been nerfed like 3 or 4 times already!!

It's so easily countered, just need tanks to punt away Choppas, it can be interrumped and silenced.

How about countering Slayer's Rampage? Yeah, YOU CAN'T!
Nope. GTDC needs buff. Make the pull 80 ft radius. And when pulled within 20 ft. make flight 2 gcd's and increase speed boost. Choppas need the love.

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 am

jonspidy wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:52 am
adapter wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:23 am And here we go with another nerf gtdc post, it's been nerfed like 3 or 4 times already!!

It's so easily countered, just need tanks to punt away Choppas, it can be interrumped and silenced.

And here we go with another nerf Rampage post.

It's so easily countered, just need tanks to punt away Slayers, or stun them, or disarm them, or use a undefendable pull that goes through immunities and have them die in seconds..
Rampage is a self buff, it last from 10 to 20 seconds and it can't be interrumpted. Sure you can do all of what you mentioned but the Rampage buff will persist.

And by the way, im not replying with a "nerf rampage aproach". Just mentioning the bias some players have about thinkin of GTDC without taking in consideration the toolkit of Slayer, so of course if you play Order you will suffer from GTDC and if you play Destru you will suffer from Rampage.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

normanis

Post#23 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:36 am

whenever i play choppa i spam gtdc nonstop, becuase its too good to not spam it. its not just pull its also deal 1k damage in rage. also very usable in sc to run into humiez and spam it and ppl randomly pulled trough gates and walls. ( all choppas do it so its not expoit)
well IF gtdc would be removed than i would see have some abilitie like aoe rresist debuff ( similar to black orc corp debuff)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

teiloh

Post#24 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:03 am

Zaxxond wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:22 pm I say go the other way and buff GTDC. Make it 80ft radius with extra height in pull within 15 ft.
No. The Choppa spins the choppas so fast he goes airborne at Mach speed.

TreefAM

Post#25 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:53 am

normanis wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:36 am whenever i play choppa i spam gtdc nonstop, becuase its too good to not spam it. its not just pull its also deal 1k damage in rage. also very usable in sc to run into humiez and spam it and ppl randomly pulled trough gates and walls. ( all choppas do it so its not expoit)
well IF gtdc would be removed than i would see have some abilitie like aoe rresist debuff ( similar to black orc corp debuff)
lmao using gtdc in scs

teiloh

Post#26 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 am

It went from 30s to 20s cooldown
From no speed buff to speed buff
From 30 foot range to 40
From defendable to undefenable.

What nerf are you talking about?

teiloh

Post#27 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:52 am

adapter wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 am Rampage is a self buff, it last from 10 to 20 seconds and it can't be interrumpted. Sure you can do all of what you mentioned but the Rampage buff will persist.

And by the way, im not replying with a "nerf rampage aproach". Just mentioning the bias some players have about thinkin of GTDC without taking in consideration the toolkit of Slayer, so of course if you play Order you will suffer from GTDC and if you play Destru you will suffer from Rampage.
It exhausts your rage and can be purged.

Wdova

Post#28 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:55 am

Choppa balance on edge to be warband viable. Many premade warbands prefer Melee squigs and marauders over choppas. Choppa viability is determined mainly by Chop fasta and GTDC. Chop fasta can be partialy replaced by Black orc Waaaagh with tactic for decreasing CDs by 5s for 10s(CD 20s). If You touch GTDC by negative way too much, I think class would be easily outperformed by supperior melee SH AOE damage and utilities.

Anyway I will retest the range for GTDC, because I suspect its not 40ft at all. Last time I cchecked it was like between 5-10ft more than Lotsa choppin which is 25ft without tactic.
Last edited by Wdova on Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#29 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am

Rampage is an Enchantment with 30s cooldown, so DOK/BO/BG can shatter it on cooldown...
So with your words...
wildwindblows wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:07 pm ...so u can easly counter it.
same here...
adapter wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:23 am How about countering Slayer's Rampage? Yeah, YOU CAN'T!
Perfect example, people cry about a skill they have no idea how it works.
Dok/BO/BG can shatter Rampage.
"You cant Counter Rampage" that tell's us all about your game knowledge.

I love slayers more than any other class on my Blackguard...
Rampage up, 1 GCD later it's shattered and on Cooldown for 30s
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Wdova

Post#30 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 am

Likeaboss wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am Rampage is an Enchantment with 30s cooldown, so BO/BG can shatter is all the time...
So with your words...
wildwindblows wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:07 pm ...so u can easly counter it.
until its burried by other enchantments. I dont think that BG and BO has nothing else to do than spam shatter on single slayer to remove rampage which is burried by other enchantments from healers anyway in wb vs wb/zerg vs zerg.

Countering GTDC is simply by taunt, stagger, knockdown, knockback and all kind of interrupts for example WL AOE one.
I love slayers more than any other class on my Blackguard...
Rampage up, 1 GCD later it's shattered and on Cooldown for 30s
This can be done one and only in 1v1 which is rarely happening in prime time with 1k+ ppl roaming zone. In 6v6+ its mostly burried by other enchantments.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+