Recent Topics

Ads

Sword máster /Weapon skill

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Pesteavino

Sword máster /Weapon skill

Post#1 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:28 am

I checked all the SM sets and many of them give WS, a stat that is useless for him .

And ive seen Also that SC 1 handed Weapon gives strength in all cases , missing one that gives all defensive stats.

Is there any plans to fix this ?

Ads
wraithghost

Re: Sword máster /Weapon skill

Post#2 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:34 am

I think many sets are like this the Engi grenadier top set (Warlord) has a bonus of weapon skill, 3 pieces with bonus to auto attack speed and an armour dissolve proc which are all pretty useless when all you do is corporeal damage.

Pesteavino

Post#3 » Wed May 06, 2020 5:04 pm

Im not talking about a concrete bonus , the point is all pieces in all sets gives WS and its totally useless for SM, i suppose devs should give new skills yo make WS useful for SM or remove WS from sets

normanis

Post#4 » Wed May 06, 2020 5:14 pm

maby devs added weaponskill to increase your parry by 2%
i better like if sm got replace weaponskill to iniative
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sat May 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Feel free to track how much damage your autoattacks do and how it's all physical damage. Weaponskill is important for any melee class.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Pesteavino

Post#6 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:32 pm

Wargrim , during ether dance autoatacks doesnt aply, so 1 autoatacks every 4 secs o more doesnt justify Weapon skill, anyway im just suggesting the possibility of transforming ether dance on to phisycal damage with one tactic ir something.

I dont consider SM its nerfed but theres only 1 way to play SM 2 handed, and KOTBS for example can get corporal damage or physical damage

Charon

Post#7 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Pesteavino wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:32 pm Wargrim , during ether dance autoatacks doesnt aply, so 1 autoatacks every 4 secs o more doesnt justify Weapon skill, anyway im just suggesting the possibility of transforming ether dance on to phisycal damage with one tactic ir something.

I dont consider SM its nerfed but theres only 1 way to play SM 2 handed, and KOTBS for example can get corporal damage or physical damage
(I don't believe its real topic :? )
Is this some troll thread in order to nerf SM or some Chinesehero 2.0 level of game knowledge/bot activity???
1. Ok weaponskill might have limited use for SM but "god sake" you have so many different armor sets (pve, sc, rvr.....) to mix and limit amount of ws - use your brain a bit.
2. Why should SM have better stat distribution than other tanks? Lets keep this matter equal and fair for all
Last edited by Charon on Sun May 10, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Pesteavino

Post#8 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Charon im asking about having a tactic that makes your atack become physical like the other héroes have.
Then we can do diferent builds and take more benefit from beastlord set and weapon skill bonuses

Ads
adamthelc

Post#9 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Pesteavino wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:09 pm Charon im asking about having a tactic that makes your atack become physical like the other héroes have.
Then we can do diferent builds and take more benefit from beastlord set and weapon skill bonuses
That would be a terrible tactic.

witc0m

Post#10 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:41 pm

As an Ironbreaker, I'd be more than happy to give you all my physical damage for your spirit damage and see how much you like it...