Recent Topics

Ads

oRvR Bag reward suggestions.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
adapter
Suspended

oRvR Bag reward suggestions.

Post#1 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Hello there

We all have seen how oRvR is since the last Patch was implemented. Adding the +4 Invader Medallions for winning Black Crag/Chaos Wastes/Caledor (Destruction) and winning Reikland/Kadrin Valley/Eataine (Order) has resulted in each side xRealming hard and loggin their Alts-characters to farm Invader.

This resulting in a neverending stale between T4 Zones, each side is farming Invader hard right now, this is the time to build your alts, which is cool in a certain way, but what about main characters that already have full Invader, this stale of long hours is not fun at all when you don't need Invader Medallions and yes, it's true that now we have new scenario sets (Triumphant and Victorious) which are pretty cool.

So high level players have their thing to do now that there's new sets to farm, but i can't just avoid watching so many players complain about how the oRvR stale at T4 zones is bad.

So my suggestions are to apply new rewards to T4 Zones that will allow high renown level players to get more involve in playing those zones and avoid try hard defenses.

Some of this ideas may help reduce the stale between T4 zones and make earning bags an exiting thing for high level players.

1. Make +70 Renown Gold Bags give away 1 Royal Crest by winning a T4 Zone.

2. Make +60 Renown Gold Bags give away 2 Invader Medallions and Purple Bags to give away 1 Invader Medallion by winning a T4 Zone.

3. Reduce Invader Medallions from 4 to 2 by winning a defending zone. (Only Chaos Wastes, Reikland, Kadrin Valley, Black Crag, Caledor and Eataine)

4. Make +70 Renown players earn 1 Royal Crests by winning a Fortress.

That would be all.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
GanjalfTheRasta

Re: oRvR Bag reward suggestions.

Post#2 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:38 pm

+ 1 to the ideas of that guy listen to him

tookmypearl

Post#3 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:47 pm

adapter wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:34 pm
3. Reduce Invader Medallions from 4 to 2 by winning a defending zone. (Only Chaos Wastes, Reikland, Kadrin Valley, Black Crag, Caledor and Eataine)

That would be all.
I like all of your suggestions, though I wonder if this one is instead changed to something like:

Reduce Invader Medallions from 4 to 2 by winning any defending zone, provided you are RR70+. Anyone below that will receive RR-appropriate medallions.

I've said this in multiple posts, but I really do think that oRvR could be treated a bit more like scenarios, e.g., make rewards primarily RR-based. This gives incentive to T4 players to do the non-T4 zones. I think the idea of putting the Invader medallions in bags is also a great idea in conjunction with this.

kottonai

Post#4 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:29 am

Yeah this sounds really good, the fact that RvR bags are limited to Vanquisher is kind of old fashioned already, devs need to wake up and update the T4 RvR bags!

MMXX43

Post#5 » Mon May 04, 2020 12:30 am

Higher gold rates and dyes or trophies would be also a nice addition.

adapter
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:02 am

Oh well, it seems this already got implemented which is pretty cool! let see how it goes from now on :D
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon