Recent Topics

Ads

Please help SW

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Fey

Re: Please help SW

Post#11 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:50 am

At the risk of perpetuating a whine thread instead of letting it drown like a June bug in a rain puddle...

I don't play SW so I can't make a proposal, but it seems like the obvious one is to remove the damage penalty from split arrows. The tactic underperforms to say the least. 24 aoe cap is a lot it's true, but how many people in any given encounter are within a 10 foot radius of say a mdps?

Armor values have obviously gone up with Sov, and SW gets no armor shred like rifleman. Of course this does nothing for scout spec, but rather some aoe love specifically for city.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
TreefAM

Post#12 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:04 am

Don't nerf asw please though. It's a fun class to play.

Sulorie

Post#13 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:04 am

agemennon675 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:11 am
anarchypark wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:01 am I'm curious how many useless whine post costed for mara buff, and how far sw whines behind.
keep it up i guess.
I wouldnt care at all if the end game gear could be acquired by other means except warband play, I think everyone can see that the most useless class is SW in a city, if you dont agree feel free to share why.
What has being useless for warbands to do with getting city gear? It's not like you can't join city with any class and get bags.
Dying is no option.