Recent Topics

Ads

Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rrrutsss
Posts: 43

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#11 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:33 am

carlos1103 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 pm
Minisynn wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm
carlos1103 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:10 pm


Not my fault that you dont have it :D
Correct, it's a problem with the design of the game which is exactly what we're complaining about - just because you got lucky or didn't mind literally not playing your main character 99% of the time until you got full Invader doesn't mean it's not an issue for a large amount of players
I played a lot of SCs and did dungeons so :roll:
What if i told you that i had some at 70 rr before citys and forts? Should i just delete them and start all over ???

Ads
User avatar
Dalsie
Posts: 63

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#12 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:53 am

It's not a problem. Stop asking for everything to be easy. If you want to play 10 different characters, then obviously it should take longer to get
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

Sulorie
Posts: 4926

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#13 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:19 am

Nobody bothers to correct the false statements in OP?

Nvm, I will do.

You don't need 220, because for the invader unlock you need 177.

You don't have to win forts and get a bag, every fort gives 4 (6 on attack win) medallions.


PS: Remove invader from city siege, imbalance fixed. ^^
Last edited by Sulorie on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

rrrutsss
Posts: 43

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#14 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:20 am

Dalsie wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:53 am
It's not a problem. Stop asking for everything to be easy. If you want to play 10 different characters, then obviously it should take longer to get

Ok, why should it be harder for me to get invader gear then a guy whos lower rr then me?
Why am i getting a penalty just cuz i had most of my accs allready above 70 (or near) when forts and citys wore introduced?
Wheres the logic?

teiloh
Posts: 287

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#15 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:37 am

For some people being on at the right time for Fort Sieges can be difficult so that's definitely a valid concern, imo.

carlos1103
Posts: 48

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#16 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:03 am

rrrutsss wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:33 am
carlos1103 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 pm
Minisynn wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm


Correct, it's a problem with the design of the game which is exactly what we're complaining about - just because you got lucky or didn't mind literally not playing your main character 99% of the time until you got full Invader doesn't mean it's not an issue for a large amount of players
I played a lot of SCs and did dungeons so :roll:
What if i told you that i had some at 70 rr before citys and forts? Should i just delete them and start all over ???
I played before cities and forts existed too :lol:

nat3s
Posts: 287

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#17 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:36 am

carlos1103 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:52 pm
RR72 here with full invader gear, your argument is invalid.
My magus and choppa both had full invader before rr70... However my magus farmed his set when the pop was 800 and you could reliably get a fort space and my choppa farmed his when everyone could join a fort fight. Perhaps you benefited from this too?

Now trying to farm invader on my mara, im at rr64 with just 21 invader medallions. I've lost 8 medallions through 2 rollbacks over the last 2 weeks and i had a fort bug and not provide me with a roll or medals (yet i had plenty of contrib, was active the whole fort). It is proving to be incredibly difficult. Unfortunately i play during EU prime which is when the pop is highest, there can be 3500 online with as much as 1000 in the pre fort zone competing for just 300 spaces in the fort. A couple of times ive logged in halfway through he pre fort zone with no hope to catch up on contrib.

I can't wait for the pop to return to 800 ish, wayyyyy more fun.
Destruction - Pain and Pleasure Guild

Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr80 Mara
rr6x AM, Sham, Choppa

User avatar
zulnam
Posts: 203

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#18 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:23 am

Another week, another invader meds thread.

Don' get me wrong. I'd like to see it tweaked as well. But devs have repeatedly said it's fine the way it is because "play the game"?

Which doesn't make much sense imo since now i'm just playing end-zones, forts and cities. No reason to play anything else.

I guess there will always be a bottleneck. And it's not like you're gonna get the sov sets way before you get invader. That stuff's expensive.

Would be nice to have gold bags in zones mean something once you reach vanq, tho.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Mara, SH

Ads
sighy
Posts: 80

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#19 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:25 am

Meh, the only thing that really can be maybe done is proportionally increasing amount of attainable bags, in accordance to pop cap being like trippled. The rr70 is a fair threshold to start working up to SoV, even if you still need to fulfill your due in forts.

SaintRon
Posts: 44

Re: Fix the incredibly flawed Invader Set acquisition design

Post#20 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:51 am

I guess the question is for newer players is how much of grind is it post rr70 to get invader?

I've heard its not that bad and it's just not efficient versus "it's terrible".

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arcrival, farng84, Hecksa, orfeask and 18 guests