Recent Topics

Ads

Character Limit

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ganjamansion

Character Limit

Post#1 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:55 pm

Is there any chance of upping the character limit so you can have one of each class? If not, it is permissible to create a 2nd account provided I don't log them in at the same time?

Ads
ganjamansion

Re: Character Limit

Post#2 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm

Does anyone know if you are allowed 2 accounts for this purpose? It doesn't specifically say you can't in the ToS but I'd rather not get banned.

Aehnur

Post#3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Concerning characters limit :
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34352
it's 16 months old but afaik it hasn't changed

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:15 pm

We don't support multiple accounts, we also don't enforce single accounts, but provided you do nothing nefarious with a second one you won't find any problems with us. There is no specific policy on them one way or another.

I will note however, players with multiple accounts have a much higher propensity to cause problems. Particularly if you "share" accounts which is very highly discouraged, as anyone that breaks rules on one account may (and frequently does) affect other accounts they've used.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog