Recent Topics

Ads

Balancing Kotbs VS Chossen!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
dragot

Re: Balancing Kotbs VS Chossen!

Post#81 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:07 pm
dragot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:57 pm dirty tricks, overpowering swing, focused mending- delete all this thing, because chosen have nothing to help group and then we talk.
Overpowering Swing -> Arcing Swing need 2H, while dirty tricks requires shield. So you cant run both unsless you have 2 kotbs.
Did I ask you to take everything at the same time?
and morale gain 200 per 10 sec so strong :roll:

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#82 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:34 pm

dragot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:26 pm
Once 3 seconds.

Likeaboss

Post#83 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:51 pm

dragot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:26 pm
Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:07 pm
dragot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:57 pm dirty tricks, overpowering swing, focused mending- delete all this thing, because chosen have nothing to help group and then we talk.
Overpowering Swing -> Arcing Swing need 2H, while dirty tricks requires shield. So you cant run both unsless you have 2 kotbs.
Did I ask you to take everything at the same time?
Of course you did not... But it's not like Kotbs could buff everything at the same time, just wanted to go sure you know that. :P

Sarcasm won't help anyone :P But nice try. With that sarcasm i could say 5% crit on block so strong :roll:
But that would not help us...

Moral gain is strong. Whatever gives you faster Moral than your oponent is good,
200 all 10s is not as good as it was on 3s, but it is still very helpful.

EDIT: Is it 3s again? hmm... missed that i guess
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.