Recent Topics

Ads

Invader/Warlord/Sov Token System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Ywhi

Re: Invader/Warlord/Sov Token System

Post#11 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:08 am

Hey,

The Invader atm is not even funny to farm it's not even hard to do it, it's just boring as ****.

An other thing that you need to be at the right time before it happens to get reservation ...

Doing it once is fine, a long grind but still ok. But when you've multiple Char to adapt to the meta it's not funny to do it all over again and again ....

You don't want the full Invader for the most class, you just want this Jewel and it means to grind 200+ Medallions just for that.

I don't know something like a Ward per account to be able to buy it on your reroll (without unlocking all the rest of the armor) directly would be a good idea to me ...

But still it will probably not happen ... So i'll keep grinding my Invader medallions then ;P

Ads
zageen

Post#12 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:23 am

Cannot equip cause of this stupid tok, all farmed with token , no gold bag loot, rr 83 can't equip my level gear.
If you want to keep the cost of things, either you create a royal-->invader, either you cut this stupid tok for RVR gear ( ok i understand it for pve, but this gear was near 25 city to grind, it take time, and i got cockblocked cause i don't like fort)
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

M0rw47h

Post#13 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:25 am

Ywhi wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:08 am Hey,

The Invader atm is not even funny to farm it's not even hard to do it, it's just boring as ****.

An other thing that you need to be at the right time before it happens to get reservation ...

Doing it once is fine, a long grind but still ok. But when you've multiple Char to adapt to the meta it's not funny to do it all over again and again ....

You don't want the full Invader for the most class, you just want this Jewel and it means to grind 200+ Medallions just for that.

I don't know something like a Ward per account to be able to buy it on your reroll (without unlocking all the rest of the armor) directly would be a good idea to me ...

But still it will probably not happen ... So i'll keep grinding my Invader medallions then ;P
Less xrealmin is always solution.

Armoz
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:40 am

I have a better idea!

RoR should one one currency called WAR CREST for Pvp(both RvR and Sc) and Pve should have one currency called BEASTIAL TOKENS(both Dungeons and open world pve like PQs).

The problem why this system is broken is the fact that everybody can join city siege, well most people can because its instanced ... so either add instances in forts so MOST people can join and get invader gear or make invader and Sov gear use same tokens. I would love to know why was this stupid thing even considered and not have so called "endgame gear" use the same currency?
How is this going to hurt the game when there is just one currency for PVP both SC and rvr and one currency for PVE poth dungeons and open world pve.

BRING BACK WAR CRESTS !!!! stop this 934893 medallion system and make it simpler for you devs and also for the players ... its way too complicated and just makes people hate the damn gearing in this game.

i dont mind the fact that u need to have full set before you can get the new one, but as i said in the beginning, MOST PEOPLE cant join forts unless they have contribution up and there are so many people who play in rvr for a whole day and still cant get to forts but everybody can Queue up for a city siege and get crests but cant wear the gear !!!!!!!!!

Ywhi

Post#15 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:41 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:25 am Less xrealmin is always solution.
Nice try bud, nice try ...

M0rw47h

Post#16 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:46 am

zageen wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:23 am Cannot equip cause of this stupid tok, all farmed with token , no gold bag loot, rr 83 can't equip my level gear.
If you want to keep the cost of things, either you create a royal-->invader, either you cut this stupid tok for RVR gear ( ok i understand it for pve, but this gear was near 25 city to grind, it take time, and i got cockblocked cause i don't like fort)
It's to give you reason to care about RvR campaign, not just log for city. Kinda annoying while playing with multiple characters, but it's fine.

Aremdor

Post#17 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:52 am

I agree they need to do something with the concurrences, Im still failing to understand the whole contribution system as i have had 4 different explanations at this point on how it works. Also being forced into SCs for weapons being unable to exchange those currencies ill never understand personally i came here for large scale pvp i can play BG's in pretty much any other game with pvp , I dont really understand the need for that either, its great that its there for those people that enjoy it same as the PvE
Last edited by Aremdor on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ravai

Post#18 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:06 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:46 am
zageen wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:23 am Cannot equip cause of this stupid tok, all farmed with token , no gold bag loot, rr 83 can't equip my level gear.
It's to give you reason to care about RvR campaign, not just log for city. Kinda annoying while playing with multiple characters, but it's fine.
Its not fine though, because the tok is locked behind probably the worst pvp content this game has to offer, the fort system. its easier right now to farm sovereign/warlord than it is Invader :D
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#19 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:38 am

Ravai wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:06 am
Its not fine though, because the tok is locked behind probably the worst pvp content this game has to offer, the fort system. its easier right now to farm sovereign/warlord than it is Invader :D
Because it's easier, as you get more royals per city than invaders per fort. Without any reservation.

zageen

Post#20 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:05 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:38 am
Ravai wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:06 am

Because it's easier, as you get more royals per city than invaders per fort. Without any reservation.
the point is that if you are less than 70 you get invader in city, i soft locked my BG and mara (i won't play them execpt for city too) cause i want them to have easy invader , this is just dumb. I won't do open with them cause i don't want them to get rr.
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS